• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
koc-11-21-austin-rivers.jpeg

How the fuck do you get drafted this high with a form like that? I can understand MKG because of everything he else he brings.

How the fuck do you get drafted this high with a form like that? I can understand MKG because of everything he else he brings.

He's Magic Rivers that's why.

Kendall Marshall would have been great for that team. He was a wizard at setting up shooters while he was with UNC. I don't know why he isn't getting any PT for the Suns. Are they saving him for the all out tank later in the season?

giri

He's Magic Rivers that's why.

Kendall Marshall would have been great for that team. He was a wizard at setting up shooters while he was with UNC. I don't know why he isn't getting any PT for the Suns. Are they saving him for the all out tank later in the season?

Because he's not actually that good at being a PG and passing. Thats why. His play in the preseason was worse than duhon bad.

Because he's not actually that good at being a PG and passing. Thats why. His play in the preseason was worse than duhon bad.

All I can say to that is lol. It must be a confidence thing for him because Marshall is about a pure a point as they come in today's game.

giri

All I can say to that is lol. It must be a confidence thing for him because Marshall is about a pure a point as they come in today's game.

I"m not sure confidence makes up for incompetence, but we'll see.

From what i've seen of him at a pro level, the suns are doing the right thing playing telfair ahead of him.

And playing wesley johnson ahead of him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This picture is hilarious.

QWKPg.jpg

It's like Shotcrook is saying, "ok, we're down 1 with 15 seconds to go. I'm going to figure a way to inbound the pass to myself and I'll take a pull up deep 2 point shot with 11 seconds left on the clock. If I miss, we foul and I'll get a chance to put it into overtime."

The new Jurassic Park CG is a amazing

Blackace

Did you not see what I said about MKG? Marion could do other things that would justify him going that high.
or the rest of the draft wasn't that strong? They most likely should have picked Lamb, if they wanted a shooter. But Rivers does have handles..
Shawn Marion was extremely gifted athletically.

Rivers has an NBA name!

Blackace

By the way.. Glenn Robinson's son will be coming out next year how has he looked for the Wolverines?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Can you flop to a fine?

if he has a press conference to complain about how the fine cost to much money and will hurt him financially. for extra points during this conference he holds up and opens a dusty empty wallet to show how broke he really is.

Top Bottom