• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wonder what made him think

We HAVE to lock DeRozen up

giri

I'm surprised, there is usually one person who will defend ANY contract. But not one person so far....

Need to wait for lark i guess.

Flash

Well..derozan was out best player last year... so that contract makes sense, right?

:(

other than Val coming over and trading for Lowry, this off season was awful... fields signing, drafting ross (not really big on him... why draft a bench role player at #8?) and now this contract... ugh.

Bryan-Colangelo.jpg

"Hey Dwane Casey, I got DeMar on the other line. Ownership wants to get him at 4/25, but are willing to go to 4/40 at the absolute most."

RWEB111217DEROZAN-1937926-576x324-7.jpg

"Bryan, this is still DeMar..."

bryan_colangelo_feature.jpg

"...."

NaDcx.jpg

Flash

between the SG position we got 17 tied up in fields and demar... so we should get good production out of that!

why does TSN have such a weird day counting down the game? showing 47 minutes remaining... lol fuck breaks between quarters and half time

Flash

Wait a minute you expected more out of Fields and Demar? I would totally start T-Ross over Fields. Who gives a fuck he's a rookie.

lol naw i don't. I'm just finding it ridiculous how colangelo spent 60 million on those 2 over the off-season and they can't even provide any scoring. Bargnani, Val and Lowry doing it all

and ross will get the job... BC is probably just trying to say face on that stupid ass fields contract

Top Bottom