• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's hard to give up on athletic wings, but 4 years is crazy. this is why bad teams stay bad, they need to know when to cut their losses (like your wolves did with wes)

DeRozan isn't Wes bad...not many people are.

Then again he doesn't have Wes' smile.

That shit is Nene level.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Glad to see Morey get his star locked up, Harden will be worth it. Should be a fun team to watch, they are one of my 5 teams on league pass this year.

Houston might have just Iggy'd themselves....

luckily they didn't also sign Elton Brand but still...this is eerily familiar.

"you want 60?....here's 80 mil".

Delonte West pleas for roster spot on twitter.

West, though, still wants to play basketball, if his Twitter pleas are any indication. He says he's a "High Q player/person ..low cost...great influence on young P," and added, "Only ask for communication about when checks come up missin or short...other than that...let's win some games and have fun while we doin it!"

West admits in a later tweet that this is "my resamay."

"Coach&?, let's go&take me a day or two to figure offense and a few mins to figure out defense...!!"

Don't expect the Lakers to magically gel anytime soon. Look at how long it took Miami to gel. They started playing great team basketball...last year.

Bread

Banned
DeRozan isn't Wes bad...not many people are.

Then again he doesn't have Wes' smile.

That shit is Nene level.
of course he isnt wes bad, but hes a high draft pick that has shown nothing but athleticism. he could be a useful piece on a championship team though, which is much more than wes will ever be.

Flash

Derozan sucks... he has zero handles which limits his game a lot.

But of course they'll re-sign him - who else wants to come here? Colangelo has managed to destroy the basketball culture in this city so much so that no respectable FA will want to come here.

He's handed out some atrocious contracts to very mediocre to bad players (Turkoglu, Kapono, Kleiza, Fields). He has done a very mediocre job in the draft (Bargnani, Derozan and Ross are or will all be middling players at best). And he over values his own players to the point he won't trade them and instead give them bad/untradeable contracts (Calderon, Bargnani, Amir Johnson, and now Derozan).

Raptors have sucked over the last 4 or 5 years but we haven't sucked enough ever since he came on board. Each off-season he overpays medicore players that give us a couple extra wins but really lead us nowhere. When he came he had a number 1 pick, Chris Bosh, and a ton of salary cap. Since then, all we've gotten were promises that Bargnani will be better, bad FA signings, and crappy draft picks (usually in the range 7-10 range). Not only that we've gone through 3 coaches already which is kind of crazy since this team never really had any expectations. The only good things about this team is Lowry, Valanciunas, and our coach seems to be pretty decent.

NEg8i.jpg

lulz at chuck person trying to fix this abomination, just let him go back to his old form so he can get back to 59%

Where the hell do you pick your five teams?

Yeah you pretty much figure out 5 minutes after buying LP Broadband that you might have made a mistake. They don't care about making it a simple thing to use at all.

For example--You can be logged in and already have an active subscription, click on League Pass Broadband on NBA.com, and that shit will advertise league pass broadband for you instead of just taking you to the site.

I have the actual site on favorites, but otherwise I couldn't figure out how the fuck to do anything. Luckily I typically just use Gametime on Xbox.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Poor Delonte... After last night it looks like the Celts really won't be needing him after all, so I'm not sure if he'll land on his feet after this one :(.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Raptors are so desperate to keep anyone that might have a lick of talent that they'll resign terrible DeRozan. I hope to God he doesn't stick up 92 three point attempts again this year. So many 0-3 from downtown games at the end of the year.

Colangelo is just going to ruin the franchise for another half decade before being canned at the end of the year. Thanks a lot BC.

lmao, DeRozan contract extension.

I guess the Raptors should be pretty good for the next couple of years and they would spend the money on guys like Landry Fields if they had cap space, so I guess it's defensible.

Raptors are so desperate to keep anyone that might have a lick of talent that they'll resign terrible DeRozan. I hope to God he doesn't stick up 92 three point attempts again this year. So many 0-3 from downtown games at the end of the year.

Colangelo is just going to ruin the franchise for another half decade before being canned at the end of the year. Thanks a lot BC.

Wasn't he getting better?

4-44 for Steph Curry is a gamble, but it's alright, I suppose. He could be way more valuable than that moving forward and some team could have talked themselves into giving him the max in the offseason.

And Eric Gordon is out indefinitely again, this guy has glass bones and paper skin.

4-44 for Steph Curry is a gamble, but it's alright, I suppose. He could be way more valuable than that moving forward and some team could have talked themselves into giving him the max in the offseason.

And Eric Gordon is out indefinitely again, this guy has glass bones and paper skin.

Get yours Austin

Get yours.

shira

Man the Raptor's fans here are depressingly realistic.

I'm used to most fan bases over-hyping their young "talent"

We know the drill.
OKC is going to win these games 140-80 to get dem pingppong balls

Code:
11-06
Raptors v. Thunder
‎-8:00 PM (ET)
01-06
Thunder v. Raptors
‎-1:00 PM (ET)

giri

Nash shouldn't be playing at all tonight but lol Mike Brown

fucking managing minutes how does it work

Ummm, why?

Nash is the fittest guy in the league... and he rarely sat out last season.

What you can't do is have him aveage over 36mpg for the season.

b2b's are fine though.

giri

I can't believe Henderson ended up better than derozan and Williams

Derrick?

I dont' think anyone sees enough derrick to judge.

But being better than derozan isn't an accomplishment, or compliment. For most of us, its called, waking up every day.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So will TNT broadcast the Bobcats game tomorrow night?

edit: wait that's Friday! n/m

Smokey

16m a year for 5 years for Harden smh. no state tax in texas either damn

sweet. harden signs his new deal and houstonians get to watch im play ton...oh wait

Top Bottom