• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flash

Why do Casey and BC hate Ed Davis? I think he has some defensive potential...just never really gets a fair shot IMO.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Forget about Harden and Lin. I hope the Pistons are ready to face the wrath of Asik!

It's crazy how McGee has been in the NBA for four years and doesn't box out.

You'd think he learn by accident after being screamed at so much for not doing it...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Pacers are terrible with the turn overs, too bad the Raptors can't shoot worth shit. Remember when this was a good offensive team and terrible defensive?

Why do Casey and BC hate Ed Davis? I think he has some defensive potential...just never really gets a fair shot IMO.

Just didn't look like he gave a shit when he played last year. Slow at everything he does. Not a single hint of emotion of any kind. Might just be his personality, but his production in the minutes he does get didn't impress.

Ross is chucking everything.

Jet Terry, Nate Robinton, Rodney Stuckey, Jamal Crawford, Terrence Williams, Martel Webster, and T-Ross.

What do they all have in common?

They are from Seattle and they are master of the CHUCKING!

Brandon Roy was the one guy that didn't.... and look how he turned out!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Dat defense.

Maybe even better than last year. If Valanciunas figures out how to not pick up a foul every five minutes, we'll be pretty fun to watch. Amusing that a team with Bargs and Calderon might be a top 10 defensive team.

edit: Haha. Rocket's have run an iso for Harden three times now. It's their primary play on offense this year I guess.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Marcus Morris stinks.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Might be Raptor's ball, but our shooting guards are so bad. Don't jump into the air under the rim with no where to go.

edit: lol, Fields.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jet Terry, Nate Robinton, Rodney Stuckey, Jamal Crawford, Terrence Williams, Martel Webster, and T-Ross.

What do they all have in common?

They are from Seattle and they are master of the CHUCKING!

Brandon Roy was the one guy that didn't.... and look how he turned out!

Doug Christie? Hawes?
And if we expand to state Luke R and Zeke(who is a chuckmaster)

Doug Christie? Hawes?
And if we expand to state Luke R and Zeke(who is a chuckmaster)

I don't consider Hawes a chuck master since he doesn't even shoot that much (thank philly ball hogs for that).

Luke wasn't that bad from what I remember (he had a nice shot at least). Doug actually hit shots.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Fields can't finish, Bargs late on defense. All is normal.

Is this the best Lin has looked so far with his new team? I was reading that he looked pretty bad in preseason

Really bad in the preseason. He said himself he wasn't confident in his body coming off surgery. Looking pretty much like NY Lin right now though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't consider Hawes a chuck master since he doesn't even shoot that much (thank philly ball hogs for that).

Luke wasn't that bad from what I remember (he had a nice shot at least). Doug actually hit shots.
Doug didn't chuck and Luke ain't about that life

Hawes thinks he's Dirk from 3.

But Doug also doesn't allow much chucking(except Lou)...which is why this is either his last year as a coach or Nick Young's last year alive....or both.

Top Bottom