• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets need some damn size besides Asik, getting killed on the boards.

WTF is Jones, let that kid play.

Flash

production from our 2 and 3 position is complete ass... thank god for lowry and calderon

why the fuck can't colangelo just sign or draft a semi-decent sg/sf? Kapono, Turkoglu, Kleiza, Derozan and Field's contract makes me think this guy doesn't realize what a SG and SF should bring to the table.

edit: combined total of 4 points on 2/14 shooting from from SG/SF position in the first half. lol yet the game is still tied.

wow if you get the 7 days league pass trial version and forget don't cancel it manually they will just charge you 220$.

that's pretty damn shitty.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
wow if you get the 7 days league pass trial version and forget don't cancel it manually they will just charge you 220$.

that's pretty damn shitty.

Auto-renewal and cancellation process is why I'll never subscribe to any sports streaming service. Even though I cancelled Netflix a long while ago, I applaud their simple, single click cancellation process.

I'm happy that Harden left, but sad for OKC. He can be a star in this league.

I also think that Lin is a lot better than people give him credit for.

production from our 2 and 3 position is complete ass... thank god for lowry and calderon

why the fuck can't colangelo just sign or draft a semi-decent sg/sf? Kapono, Turkoglu, Kleiza, Derozan and Field's contract makes me think this guy doesn't realize what a SG and SF should bring to the table.

edit: combined total of 4 points on 2/14 shooting from from SG/SF position in the first half. lol yet the game is still tied.

is there anyone in the division with a more uninspiring 2/3 lineup?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Rockets cant get a call

Fucking Morris lol you dumb ass

Matrix

Morris lol smh

Matrix

Lin dat court vision

Top Bottom