• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
proxy.jpg

Kobe taught me.

is that a purse

Canuck76

Banned
They get ZERO offense from their front court. If Westbrook or Durant has an off game they're going to lose. This is why they'll never beat an elite team in a series. There's going to be a whole season of Westbrook throwing himself at the rim begging for calls and Durant contemplating suicide in the locker room.

I don't know about zero, Ibaka can stretch the floor and make you pay with a 15-17 footer. But in general, yeah Perk (unless guarding a Dwight or Bynum) isn't too useful on the floor. Even for rebounding.

You can place blame on westbrook, but really it's the entire team's unwillingness to pass.

There's no easy play in the OKC playbook. So rarely is there a offensive possession where they pass the ball more than twice (or three times i saw a stat on here and i think it was two or three) which results in too many isolation plays.

Often times they rely on the refs to call a shooting foul when driving to the basket, after holding the ball the majority of the shot clock.

charsace

And the Rockets will learn of the fuckery that is Toney Bumass. Its no coincidence that the Knicks were 8-17 while he was playing 30 minutes a night.

World Peace has to be one of the worst thinking SF in the league right now.

I'm sure he's fine if the offense is going through him, but working as a 4th offensive option, he simply looks lost sometimes.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
And the Rockets will learn of the fuckery that is Toney Bumass. Its no coincidence that the Knicks were 8-17 while he was playing 30 minutes a night.

Lin +23
Douglas -14

Harden is completely running the show when Lin is out. Machado is going to get some serious PT sooner rather than later. Douglas is so, so bad.

Cipherr

So is it true Harden has his 80 mill 5 year deal done? If so, I ain't even mad, thats definitely worth it. May as well secure his paper, dude is young.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
World Peace has to be one of the worst thinking SF in the league right now.

I'm sure he's fine if the offense is going through him, but working as a 4th offensive option, he simply looks lost sometimes.
MWP is the weaklink of the lineup, and it's not even close. They should have gotten rid of him a while ago. What he brings isn't worth it.

Pkaz01

That Suns' bench can't be real, wtf. Shannon Brown, Telfair, JO'Neal, wtf?

only decent player off that bench is morris

At work so i don't have to, fortunately.

Sigh.

its pretty bad, dragic and dudley look decent but everything else is like worst case scenario so far.

Missing really easy shots like 2k if every player had the ice cold sign missing easy layups.

and the bench looks like its from the d-league

Top Bottom