• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
MWP is the weaklink of the lineup, and it's not even close. They should have gotten rid of him a while ago. What he brings isn't worth it.

No he's not the weak link. Metta has a dominant influence on D. Look what happened when he was suspended for a game last year in the playoffs, Lakers got torched from the perimeter. Metta is a key cog to the machine.

masud

Banned
Nice, I gotta work tomorrow night, and really wanted to see this matchup.

What's the deal now with these 2? Are they just waiting on their road games instead until their arena is straight to play in again?

The Garden will be open on friday for the Heat.

charsace

Lee/Bogut is a perfect frontcourt pairing. If Bogut could stay healthy the Warriors could make some real noise this season.

Vyer

Are local games blacked out with League Pass Mobile? With the fuckery of Comcast going on for Rockets games, does that mean I wouldn't see them if I bought it?

Kobe is not getting the ball enough. This is bullshit

jbpy7qsFwyucTe_e.jpg

Canuck76

Banned
Are those Blazer uniforms great or terrible?

I can't decide

Also how many pts does Favors have from legit post ups?

If i wasn't watching the blazers i would be on that jazz game. Favors really interests me.

30 point quarter for Portland and all we're going to hear about from Laker's Nation are complaints about the offense.

Lakers scoring has been down with Mike Brown, but they will always be able to score. Even under Phil Jackson the Lakers played average defense at best.

Pkaz01

No one on the second unit has a single rebound. Quite the effort really.

lol all they got was fouls and turnovers, i dont think they even had a chance at a rebound when they played such shit defense.

the starters look decent but suns arent winning any games if the bench plays like this for the season

and id like to point out the warriors havent played well either their starters are missing a lot of shots and its not our defense lol. (except dragic who has played very well on D )

30 point quarter for Portland and all we're going to hear about from Laker's Nation are complaints about the offense.

Lakers scoring has been down with Mike Brown, but they will always be able to score. Even under Phil Jackson the Lakers played average defense at best.

Lakers' D with Phil was pretty awesome when they cared.

Their defense will be really good once Dwight returns to form.

Top Bottom