• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMczaf

t1K5e.png

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I still hate Jim Buss for not hiring Adelman when he had the chance. He's won me over for the most part, but that shit still fucking bothers me...

It's a god damn travesty that MB is at the helm of this quad.

Sloan is not a good idea for this Laker team because he never calls pick-and-roll plays (yes, it's true) and because he has perimeter defenders collapse the paint and foul way too much which stops Dwight from maximizing his value on defense.

You're talking about Pau, Kobe, Nash and Metta right?

Dwight's job is to cover for trash defenders. He did it wonderfully in Orlando and was one of the best defenders in basketball history (leading his teams to three straight top 3 finishes in defense). He's not playing at close to that level right now.

Flash

god damn kobe went for 30 on good shooting and dwight finished with 33 and 14...and they still lost?

those bench numbers look absolutely atrocious.

Edgeward

Lot of turnovers but they played with great energy. Hopefully Griff can get goin in the next game though. Great win, and good on them to close it out.

Vandiger

god damn kobe went for 30 on good shooting and dwight finished with 33 and 14...and they still lost?

those bench numbers look absolutely atrocious.

Doesn't help that Brown is gonna burn out the starters within a month and has shit rotations. We were only down by 3 when he put some trash lineup and the Blazers went off. Fucking pathetic.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I didn't have much hope for my Blazers this year, but damn they had some balance out there.

LA needs to pull down more boards though, but they were +16 with Lillard out there.. that dude was the steal of the draft.

giri

I didn't have much hope for my Blazers this year, but damn they had some balance out there.

LA needs to pull down more boards though, but they were +16 with Lillard out there.. that dude was the steal of the draft.

IT's been true for 5 years, and is still true this year, i don' think you can judge a PG based on their performance against the Lakers. Particularly when the stats he put up come... very inefficiently 23pts (7-17) 11ast (6to).

Not bad for a rookie, but again, Lakers.

IT's been true for 5 years, and is still true this year, i don' think you can judge a PG based on their performance against the Lakers. Particularly when the stats he put up come... very inefficiently 23pts (7-17) 11ast (6to).

Not bad for a rookie, but again, Lakers.

Not to mention the fact that he was hitting shots that david copperfield would shake his head at

overcast

I still think its too early for lakers fans to get upset. You guys will do great I'm sure (as much as I hate it).

After a boring few years I'm excited to see the Rockets play, always liked Harden. We'll see how we do, keep hopes in check.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I still think its too early for lakers fans to get upset. You guys will do great I'm sure (as much as I hate it).

After a boring few years I'm excited to see the Rockets play, always liked Harden. We'll see how we do, keep hopes in check.

It's just frustrating still not getting a win and seeing our starters play 38+ in a b2b.

masud

Banned
0 for October I love it. Laker fans deserve it.

(yall gonna be running train on the western conference in a month)

Top Bottom