• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
he had a monster game. Like a LBJ like performance. If he does close to this regularly I will be the first to say I was wrong... It was a career game for him.

Don't think anyone doubted he could score 20 ppgs

I didn't expect this but I knew the guy could ball. He can score in his sleep. I expect a bit more modest average from but I'm kind of glad he stepped out of the shell and got paid.

The 20ppg thing is from some random guy who was trying to say that he would like 30 attempts to do it or something stupid.

I freaking love our coach, he's looking like the real deal so far to me. Have you heard his interview where he's talking about the starting lineup Dy?

KingGondo

Banned
It was a career game all for him. He sored 40 once before but it was a career high in ast and from what I have seen he has not put up a line like this before.. 3 points shy of his career high point total doesn't make his debut not a career night..
I'm not disagreeing with you. Last night was Harden's best game, mainly because he has the opportunity to do it all in his new role in Houston.

Lee sucked tonight. But Bogut's passing is going to be god tier shit with Klay.

Bogut did look good in limited minutes(he looked so gassed though)...but Curry played horribly...he got torched by Dragic and not only was his shooting poor, he also couldn't get into the paint or even by his defender..

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So is Anthony Randolph going to be buried in Denver now too?

if that happens I wouldn't be surprised. For all the jokes about McGee's lack of BBIQ Anthony Randolph is just as bad. I want to see the both of them on the court together just to see how/why they fuck up.

I can already tell you that teams are going to beat the Lakers by letting Dwight Howard score. Keep the ball out of everyone else's hands by letting Dwight go for 30 and you're going to win.

KingGondo

Banned
The Lakers will probably be fine, but can we all now agree that crowning their asses was a *tad* premature?

Incredibly flawed team.

He has always had a sick crossover.

He also has always kinda sucked.

It's like relying on Foye to play like he did last night.
He was a decent if sometimes inefficient ISO scorer. Couldn't be a number one but he's talented as hell. Always sucked is just lol.

Any way,

This is the perfect team for him. Don't be surprised if he goes off for 30 one night.

He has always had a sick crossover.

He also has always kinda sucked.

It's like relying on Foye to play like he did last night.

When he was in Chi he broke ankles regularly...

Thanks, fair enough. I just haven't seen him enough to form an opinion yet.

I am done watching 4th quarters of grizz clips games. 6 months later and the same shit happens.

Hello, jjasper-kun. :3

Pimpwerx

So, I missed the Clipshow yesterday...

How do we look? Can we get the 7th seed this year?

Also, LOLkers.

Edit: Crawful had 29 in 30 minutes?

... we can't count on this kind of production every night, can we?

Edit 2: Wow, Jamal just destroyed Gay's ankles.

... did he always have nasty crossovers?
No, you can't expect that production every night. Yes, he always had a sick crossover. His twitter handle is jcrossover, or something like that. He's still a chucker though. PEACE.

The Lakers will probably be fine, but can we all now agree that crowning their asses was a *tad* premature?

Incredibly flawed team.

Hey I didn't expect immediate Magic at the start of the season but I also thought they wouldn't look so damn bad at times. Only positive is there were a couple moments last night when everything fell into place and you got a small glimpse of what we could potentially look like and that is either exciting or depressing depending on how we look in Dec.

charsace

So, I missed the Clipshow yesterday...

How do we look? Can we get the 7th seed this year?

Also, LOLkers.

Edit: Crawful had 29 in 30 minutes?

... we can't count on this kind of production every night, can we?

Edit 2: Wow, Jamal just destroyed Gay's ankles.

... did he always have nasty crossovers?

He's always been this guy. He's always been one of the best ball handlers in the league. Go to youtube and search for Jamal Crawford shake and bake. He said this off season is the first time that he's worked on his game. Scary when you consider that he started playing organized basketball late (only reason the Mich Wolverines were able to get him).

The problem with Jamal "Ball for it All" Crawford is that he's a coin flip. He is either Crawful or CrawGod. He's also Crawptonite to star players because his advanced ball handling and ability to get hot doesn't allow guys to sag off him. And When He's CrawGod he can make anyone look real bad. He's also the Wade Killa since he always gets up for Wade. I sure he's got Wade's ankles hung up over his fire place.

Smokey

After watching last night's rockets game Douglas shouldve been cut and Livingston retained as backup PG. Douglas literally did nothing and the pistons always grabbed the lead when he was on the floor. Combined with Morris shit was hard to watch.

diehard

Fleer
After watching last night's rockets game Douglas shouldve been cut and Livingston retained as backup PG. Douglas literally did nothing and the pistons always grabbed the lead when he was on the floor

Wait.. Scrublas? He is a Rocket now? hahaha

Don't worry , Frankman will tell you he is good.

wait.. it was Frankman right?

charsace

bs,you were celebrating.

Time for you to go back and look at his old posts for evidence. You going to jail now cloving.

After watching last night's rockets game Douglas shouldve been cut and Livingston retained as backup PG. Douglas literally did nothing and the pistons always grabbed the lead when he was on the floor. Combined with Morris shit was hard to watch.
I think that Douglas sticks because he works hard and probably looks great in practice.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Yeah Douglas and Morris were just horrendous. Once Lin had to sit because of foul trouble they were getting destroyed. When Knicks fans think you suck then you pretty much suck. McHale seems to be allergic to playing rooks but he might not really have a choice.

bs,you were celebrating.
I was excited we got him yes but i wasnt saying we will win the chip. I was also banned when we got him or soon after, so yea. On IRC I consistently said Lakers arent winning it this year. But nice try.

Edit: Char, you should know better than to trust Syphon. Well, you probably also believed Carmello would make a difference for your team, so nevermind.

fuck that

I'm rooting against the Heat and finding reasons for them to lose until the clock reads zero and the confetti falls in the finals.

I feel like BestGafs resolve is just terrible. I'd hate to fight with you guys. Fuck the Heat.

Top Bottom