• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

The playing around 3 Hall of Famers critique may have worked early on, but there's no denying Rondo's a very good point guard now. His vision and passing are insane.

dalVlatko

When tanking goes wrong

xMPQL.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba can't even make eye contact with his teammates right now. This is priceless
Hahaha what happened?
Lester opened a can up on DJ "fuck it, im leavin anyway" Augustin and Kemba tried to match it at first but he just got completely outgunned. Even got worked over himself a couple of times. Watched DJ White get snuffed under the rim two times and he just looks utterly broken.

Canuck76

Banned
Kemba can't even make eye contact with his teammates right now. This is priceless

Lester opened a can up on DJ "fuck it, im leavin anyway" Augustin and Kemba tried to match it at first but he just got completely outgunned. Even got worked over himself a couple of times. Watched DJ White get snuffed under the rim two times and he just looks utterly broken.

Hahahaha your making me want to switch over

Our announcers are clowning your squad sooooooo hard right now.

Kemba need some pampers.

Our one guy says "can Kemba and Augustin ever play together?"

Austin Carr "no lol noooooooo"

DY_nasty

LOL

I hope Kemba remembers this game for the rest of his life. I hope it haunts him on the night of his wedding.

ISRAELI DAGGAHS

DY_nasty

Doc Rivers can't believe the refs are making his team play a "fourth" quarter

Lol Fred sucks...(he's our local guy on Cleveland)

Most uncomfortable moment ever:

Fred "dan how do ypu like announcimg?"

Dan Gilbert " well I'm not the lester hudson of announcong but i like it. i need a 10 day contract"

Fred "lol you could just write yourself a cheque lol"

Dan "no". followed by a "fuck you" stare....

5 seconds of said stare...

awesome!

Top Bottom