• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Dallas beat us not through "heart," they were more talented then Chicago.

Either way, the they have "fire in their eyes," they wanna win MORE, they have "HEART" argument is so dumb.

So you think the 2011 Mavs had more talent than the 2011 Heat?

Muhahahaha...not even Mark Cuban believes that.

I guess I should be upset the Heat couldn't hand the Celtics an L to close the gap between the C's and the Knicks, but I don't expect the Celtics to collapse either way so I'm indifferent. That was a great win though, The Celtics have been playing fantastic basket ever since Bradley was inserted into the starting lineup, and Doc truly know whow to get the best out of his teams; they're definitely a team who are better than their record indicates.

giri

Just like last year, the C's go as far as KG can take them.

Ray and Pierce will be consistent, it comes down to if KG can get 20 & 10 each night in the play offs.

Probably not.

Baron Davis ALREADY killing the Knicks. WTF... did this dude have a setback? He didn't look like this on the bench, the game just started and he's already ass.

seriously, youd think after so much rest they would be energetic as hell. they perform a lot better on consecutive games than when they have time to rest

ugh playing awful. baron fucking up so early too

PBY

Banned
Eh...they were one premature celebration from taking a 2-0 series lead.

Up 15 in the 4th.

Dallas was horribly outmatched until they...wait for it...showed heart and got back into that series.

I'll just never agree with that kind of intangibles argument. You think the Heat stopped showing heart? Why didnt the Mavs show heart in the first two games? I just don't buy the FIRE IN THEIR EYES argument- if it plays a factor, its a bears .00000000001% on the outcome. Seriously, to buy into that is to buy into cliche ESPN storylines.

Eh...they were one premature celebration from taking a 2-0 series lead.

Up 15 in the 4th.

Dallas was horribly outmatched until they...wait for it...showed heart and got back into that series.

After just watching parts of the series again I disagree

Cant do much when jet and dirk cant miss

Everybody wants to win

thekad

Banned
You can "outwork" the opposing team, but it's unlikely to happen in the playoffs, let alone the Finals. And that definitely wasn't the case in last year's Finals; the idea is laughable.

I'll just never agree with that kind of intangibles argument. You think the Heat stopped showing heart? Why didnt the Mavs show heart in the first two games? I just don't buy the FIRE IN THEIR EYES argument- if it plays a factor, its a bears .00000000001% on the outcome. Seriously, to buy into that is to buy into cliche ESPN storylines.

Agreed. We just couldnt excute as well as the Mavs. I have faith that wont be the case in June.

Dallas beat Miami because Dirk was the best player, period, in last year's playoffs, playing the best stretch of ball in his life. That, and Terry played fearless hero ball against an "All NBA" defender.

3 pointer to send the Heat up 15 in the 4th?

A team with lesser amounts of heart would have stopped shooting in the 4th under those odds.

The Mavs (who were 15 points worse than the Heat to that point) locked in and got a game that (by all accounts) they shouldn't have.

How do you think that happened?

What crap. I haven't been around much, I want to ask Heat nation where are we at feeling wise. I am more disgusted by this team right now more than ever. We are going backwards on every single aspect. Yes I still believe we should win but I am worried, can't say I am uber confident like I was earlier in the year. Its nice to believe we don't give a shit and will explode in the playoffs, still this is just ugly right now.

3 pointer to send the Heat up 15 in the 4th?

A team with lesser amounts of heart would have stopped shooting in the 4th under those odds.

The Mavs (who were 15 points worse than the Heat to that point) locked in and got a game that (by all accounts) they shouldn't have.

How do you think that happened?

They made more shots than the opposing team at a higher than average rate

What crap. I haven't been around much, I want to ask Heat nation where are we at feeling wise. I am more disgusted by this team right now more than ever. We are going backwards on every single aspect. Yes I still believe we should win but I am worried, can't say I am uber confident like I was earlier in the year. Its nice to believe we don't give a shit and will explode in the playoffs, still this is just ugly right now.

As a honorary member of Heat nation I'm not concerned. We have the MVP, one of the greatest guards ever, and the greatest PF offensively in the game. We have a nice bench amd a good coach. Its just the regular season. We'll win when it matters like all great teams do.

Top Bottom