• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

PBY

Banned
3 pointer to send the Heat up 15 in the 4th?

A team with lesser amounts of heart would have stopped shooting in the 4th under those odds.

The Mavs (who were 15 points worse than the Heat to that point) locked in and got a game that (by all accounts) they shouldn't have.

How do you think that happened?

They were in the goddamn NBA Finals, of course they were gonna keep shooting- what else could they have done? Just straight up given up? No man, they just made shots. Simple as that dude.

What crap. I haven't been around much, I want to ask Heat nation where are we at feeling wise. I am more disgusted by this team right now more than ever. We are going backwards on every single aspect. Yes I still believe we should win but I am worried, can't say I am uber confident like I was earlier in the year. Its nice to believe we don't give a shit and will explode in the playoffs, still this is just ugly right now.

I'm fine with the team, but honestly I think that if were just gonna give up games, Bron/Wade and to a lesser extent Bosh should be getting rest.

You people are missing the more hilarious thing.

Knicks just tried an alley-oop with Baron Davis as the oop man.

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHhH
So did Carmelo just start giving a fuck about defense this week or something? Dude is hustling his ass off.
He's been doing it that last 3 weeks, where have you been? WOODSANITY BOI!

pilonv1

558165791.jpg

ok

They were in the goddamn NBA Finals, of course they were gonna keep shooting- what else could they have done? Just straight up given up? No man, they just made shots. Simple as that dude.

Simple as that?

Well that accounts for the Mavs but how did the Heat start going in the opposite direction?

Did their talent suddenly leave them?

Did the Mavs renewed sense of urgency have anything to do with that or was it all a coincidence?

Melo!

Van Gundy brought up a great point about Melo's play at the 4; More spacing to work on the offensive end and a constant mismatch for PF's, doesn't have to chase around wings on the defensive end, and strong enough to not get backed down by most 4's. Frankly Melo's play on both ends have been excellent lately and I think him moving to PF for good could work out for the best, too bad it wont happen though.

So did Carmelo just start giving a fuck about defense this week or something? Dude is hustling his ass off.

He's been doing this for a few weeks now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer had a nice ass dunk. The Boozer Defense Force is satisfied.

Win or lose, we've already won.

Melo!

Van Gundy brought up a great point about Melo's play at the 4; More spacing to work on the offensive end and a constant mismatch for PF's, doesn't have to chase around wings on the defensive end, and strong enough to not get backed down by most 4's. Frankly Melo's play on both ends have been excellent lately and I think him moving to PF for good could work out for the best, too bad it wont happen though.
You have the best username on GAF. The Boozer Defense Force congratulates you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls fans should be scared to death if this the first round solution. Melo does not give a single fuck about Deng's defense.
No one does. It's just another situation of this damn FO overrating another player. I told you fucks to trade him. I told you!!!

I'm not liking the refs so far in this game, I guess they're letting them play but that should favor the Bulls. They can throw a wave of guys to beat up Carmelo and not get called.

Top Bottom