• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Wade.

yMb0n.png

Wade plays like shit until the end, now hitting big shots. Lebron no where to be seen since the 8 min mark after a great game.

Such a weird dynamic.

Thibs should take out Rose and put in Rip. Fuck PGs.

Vahagn

Every close Miami game I've seen this year, Lebron just defers to Wade in the last 5 minutes. He just passes the ball and stands in the corner, there's at least 5 games I've seen like this this year.

There's no comparison who the alpha on this team is...and yet Bron's getting MVP this year...smh

Emwitus

I know wade is making baskets...........BUT, what the HECK LEBRON!! Where are you? I don't watch alot of heat games but is this normal for the best basketball player on the planet to just take a back sit like this? He isn't even running in for the rebounds. Or to be fair, he might be exhausted. Played the whole of the second half.

Not really, I found out yesterday they were in the playoffs and I decided to show my support.

I have not watched a single second of any hockey game this year...I should start now and invade the NHL thread lol

LOL, I found out they were going to the playoffs last week. I am no hockey fan but I remember 96 was a blast with the rats. If it gets as exciting as that I will watch.

Wade plays like shit until the end, now hitting big shots. Lebron no where to be seen since the 8 min mark after a great game.
I know wade is making baskets...........BUT, what the HECK LEBRON!! Where are you? I don't watch alot of heat games but is this normal for the best basketball player on the planet to just take a back sit like this? He isn't even running in for the rebounds. Or to be fair, he might be exhausted. Played the whole of the second half.
4th quarter.

Every close Miami game I've seen this year, Lebron just defers to Wade in the last 5 minutes. He just passes the ball and stands in the corner, there's at least 5 games I've seen like this this year.

There's no comparison who the alpha on this team is...and yet Bron's getting MVP this year...smh

Lebron is playing light years better than Wade most of the time. Yes the final minutes it seems like he lets Wade take over.

EDIT: LEBRON!!

damn, that rebound by Bosh.

Rose will be the reason Bulls lose this game, though. He's been so terrible. Let's see if he can be like Kobe and hit the game winner, anyway.

Bron with a clutch 3. :( What's funny is Bron was hiding in the corner on that possession and was random luck he ended up with a wide open 3.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Oh shit, Bron didn't choke?

Wtf

LeBron proving his "statistics" wrong. Wowowowowow

Top Bottom