• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

LuchaShaq

Banned
yes this game has a lot to do with roses performance last year.

To be fair Rose's MVP talk was a joke from the instant the media were desperate to vote for someone not named LEbron or Dwight and ignored the fact that the bench + Thibs were far bigger reasons for the bulls improvement.

Also too bad that shot by lebron wasn't 49 sec later because only last sec shots are clutch. Oh wait that's just for trolls like Bayless.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Every close Miami game I've seen this year, Lebron just defers to Wade in the last 5 minutes. He just passes the ball and stands in the corner, there's at least 5 games I've seen like this this year.

There's no comparison who the alpha on this team is...and yet Bron's getting MVP this year...smh

You didn't watch Philly mia nationally televised where he had SIXTEEN points in a row once philly cut it to 5 points with like 6 minutes left?

You guys just ignore shit when it happens, fucking hilarious.

Someone tell me what Thib was thinking when he took out the unit winning him the game and put Boozer and Rose back in.

Someone tell me because I just can't

Vahagn

Lol at people giving Lebron credit for hitting a wide open 3 he didn't help create. He's taken a back seat, yet again, to Wade in the clutch.

No one ever said that Lebron is incapable of EVER making an important shot...stop calling him clutch for that nonsense

Edit: ON MUTHAFUCKIN CUE!

Emwitus

Lol at people giving Lebron credit for hitting a wide open 3 he didn't help create. He's taken a back seat, yet again, to Wade in the clutch.

No one ever said that Lebron is incapable of EVER making an important shot...stop calling him clutch for that nonsense

Not to rain on this parade, lebron always draws attention so moving him to one side of the court isn't such a bad idea.

Tom Penny

You didn't watch Philly mia nationally televised where he had SIXTEEN points in a row once philly cut it to 5 points with like 6 minutes left?

I tend to notices averaging like 3 points per 4th quarter in an NBA Finals.

Vire

That doesn't take away from it being bullshit and removing the Bulls flexibility going forward.

Dude the Bulls lost this game on the free throw line and had plenty of chances.

Thib is an idiot for putting Rose back in. Bulls have no one to blame but themselves if they go on to lose.

BALL DON'T LIE!
Dude the Bulls lost this game on the free throw line and had plenty of chances. Thib is an idiot for putting Rose back in. Bulls have no one to blame but themselves if they go on to lose.
Changing the subject from the horseshit call is great logic.

DJ88

Exactly. Nobody remembers the OT game against the Pacers either.

Vestal

Edit: ON MUTHAFUCKIN CUE!

I guess no one notices that Wade was being guarded by Rose, and Rose couldn't keep up with Asik right now on defense. He is a step to slow and Wade was dominating him. Not to mention that Lebron has played the entire 2nd half..

Top Bottom