• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Shadow780

DAT Zen stance

n1qMS.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Gotta love Barnes and Metta being productive. Also, I am impressed with Bynum's passing out of the doubles tonight. Looking good and I still think this is a more impressive win than SA if we can pull it off

Emwitus

Gotta love Barnes and Metta being productive. Also, I am impressed with Bynum's passing out of the doubles tonight. Looking good and I still think this is a more impress win than SA if we can pull it off

How big are his hands? He has to hold the ball up high, like shaq ALOT. Helps him see the floor better and lakers have to stop moving to far off the weak side to help bynum pass of the doubles. I have no idea why he doesn't watch pau play.

Cloudy

Banned
How big are his hands? He has to hold the ball up high, like shaq ALOT. Helps him see the floor better and lakers have to stop moving to far off the weak side to help bynum pass of the doubles. I have no idea why he doesn't watch pau play.

It's not about hands. He is just so thirsty to score most nights. When he gets over that selfishness, he will be a better player

Canuck76

Banned
I hope Anthony Davis goes to The Hornets. He can definitely help that team win with Gordon, Jack, Kaman.

Ehhh i like Jack but i would trade him for a good 1st. Kaman is old too. I've kind of given up hope on Davis but would really like to see a Gordon, MKG duo and then get a quality big in the next draft.

Top Bottom