• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Emwitus

Bynum should be 1st team all NBA over Howard this year.

I would oppose that. He can never perform two functions at once. It's either scoring or defence. I think we are a better team if he plays defense. Exhibit 1: Today's game vs yesterdays game where he locked down the paint.

Branduil

Bynum should be 1st team all NBA over Howard this year.

ibbkl4IEIDXzbc.gif

rage1973

Ahuahuahua

No

In fact Dwight should probably win MVP as the Magic are maybe only better than the Bobcats without him.

Howard is going to miss too many games this year.
Obviously if both are healthy Howard is the better player but he might miss 14 games this year in a shortened season.

Alrix

So Dwight has a herniated disk, but is also supposed to only be out 2 weeks or so? I thought herniated disks were really serious, out for a year type things like Baron Davis had. Or was that 2 weeks news just before they knew it was herniated?

So Dwight has a herniated disk, but is also supposed to only be out 2 weeks or so? I thought herniated disks were really serious, out for a year type things like Baron Davis had. Or was that 2 weeks news just before they knew it was herniated?

Yeah, don't buy it, I've known people with herniated disks, it's a long process.

maybe it helps the healing process to not be a fat fuck.

Top Bottom