• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

diehard

Fleer
Protip for New Orleans: Have "fans" if you don't want to lose your name/franchise.

Also, don't build your city below sea level. You're welcome.

Alrix

I wonder if New Orleans will end up with the first pick this year, a #1 pick would go nicely with a new name and would help to rebuild interest for the team...

SamuraiX-

Raptors and Hornets win while the Kings get ripped yet another new asshole?

Excellent...

PRESERVE THE TANK

Dog-Gif-dogs-29035713-500-273.gif

Emwitus

Just wanted to break Giri's heart here. Gordon says he wants to stay in New Orleans. Have fun with a PJ3 future brah

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...04/12/gordon.hornets/index.html#ixzz1rvxUOgLO

"Yeah, I still think I get undervalued," Gordon said. "I've never gotten the credit as far as helping the team. Maybe I haven't made an All-Star team yet because of some injuries at certain times in the season, long injuries where I missed a lot of games. But at the end of the day, I made Team USA teams just like [other prominent players], and scoring and stat-wise it's just the same. I just haven't been on good teams at a young age."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...04/12/gordon.hornets/index.html#ixzz1s11Q18wX

Yeah, no way is he staying.

h3ro

Bosh doing his best "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEE" imitation at the beginning while yelling for no reason is great to watch.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Way late to the party, but some of the dialog in X-Men First Class is atrocious.

"You didn't ask, so I didn't tell."

I literally sighed.

Emwitus

never forget. i hope these fuckers dont win shit.

If they meet a team not named spurs in the finals................they win. Otherwise i don't even consider chicago a threat, and sadly not even boston(ok, maybe boston). Teams like the bulls with younger players and no clear vet leadership coupled with role-players crumble in the playoffs.

Triple U

Banned
The Decision was horrendous. He took a talent on the entirety of Cleveland.

I accepted that he was gone after game 6 but god damn man. Gilbert didn't make it any better either.

But its kyrie time now, fuck the past. He will never be a LBJ but we may be able to put a solid team around him. Im praying for like one more stud out of the draft.

T Dollarz

People are high if they think first class is anywhere near X2

I agree. I think X2 is far better. The only parts of First Class that kept it afloat were Fassbender and McAvoy. Everyone else I simply didn't like. X2 was awesome for Nightcrawler (dat opening scene) and Lady Deathstrike was cool. Wolverine's story arc was great. Only thing I didn't like was the Jean Grey bullshit.

Top Bottom