• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol
UmPe1.png

Cleveland

You're making me blush

Spoken like a delusional, salty Clipper fan, living in a Lakertown, listening to a salty, delusional announcer for said team.

Besides, no one is complaining about Lawler. Winning season or losing season, Ralph is cool.

Mike Smith is the POS that cries and whines when calls go against the Clippers, moans when fouls go uncalled (or called) regarding the Clippers.

And shamelessly slurps Blake and Paul.

I know he isn't used to this whole winning season and playoffs thing but calm down.

Calm down.

If this was even debatable I'd go into it more, but they're consider (because of Smith) to be one of the worst if not THE worst commentary team by pretty much everyone including other Clipper fans.

john_ireland_headshot.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Chuck just said Steve Novak is the best 3 point shooter in the NBA

and it is so.

so, let me get this right, when Chuck says something good about the Knicks he is ok.. but when he styles on the Knicks he needs to shut the fuck up?

um cmon Knicks don't fall asleep.
so, let me get this right, when Chuck says something good about the Knicks he is ok.. but when he styles on the Knicks he needs to shut the fuck up?
You're misreading. I'm saying Novak is the best 3 point shooter, and Chuck has picked up on it. He's piggybacking on what we know already.

baron and fields come back in, we start snoozing :|

knicks fans are probably only nba fans who arent even comfortable with a 14 pt lead lol. i wont be comfortable unless were up by like 30

Top Bottom