• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

It's raining threes!

W2Y2O.gif

Emwitus

Lakers game 4 sweep flashback....sorry celtics age, or whatever's left of them. I sure would have liked watching the knicks lose tho.

I'd rather listen to Mike Smith and Lawler over the Lakers broadcast team any day, which is worse than gouging your ears out with razor wire.

Spoken like a delusional, salty Clipper fan, living in a Lakertown, listening to a salty, delusional announcer for said team.

Besides, no one is complaining about Lawler. Winning season or losing season, Ralph is cool.

Mike Smith is the POS that cries and whines when calls go against the Clippers, moans when fouls go uncalled (or called) regarding the Clippers.

And shamelessly slurps Blake and Paul.

I know he isn't used to this whole winning season and playoffs thing but calm down.

Calm down.

exarkun

holy holy holy shit at the knicks

I haven't seen threes like this all season. Against the Celts of all teams, who Bill simmons says has a GREAT perimeter defender.

Jesus at JR

I'd rather listen to Mike Smith and Lawler over the Lakers broadcast team any day, which is worse than gouging your ears out with razor wire.

If this was even debatable I'd go into it more, but they're consider (because of Smith) to be one of the worst if not THE worst commentary team by pretty much everyone including other Clipper fans.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
after all the promos he's done for this movie, i don't think i can hate anyone more on this planet than Kevin Hart.

Top Bottom