• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Yea, I'd agree with that. I'd also like ti see Landry get some more touches so he could maybe remember what a made field goal feels like. He's been brutal.

word. these games would be good warm up for fields, amare and anyone else kinda struggling now

baron with 2 TOs already? cmon mayne

Truphenom

word. these games would be good warm up for fields, amare and anyone else kinda struggling now

baron with 2 TOs already? cmon mayne

Douglas, Landry and Amare could really use it. Better to have contributions than just dead bodies being there to soak up minutes like Bibby.

The 2 seed isn't looking too bad, actually. OKC still gets to avoid SA until the WCF, and beating the Mavs/Nuggets/Lakers to get there is more palatable than going through Utah and Memphis or the Clips, IMO.

Wouldn't be terribly upset with a loss today, especially since it would help the Lakers lock down the 3 seed.

That's what I'm afraid of. I don't think there is much hope of getting the number 1 seed for OKC, so they'd much rather lose this game and play the Lakers in the 2nd round, who they've dominated this season, then play the Grizzlies or Clippers in the second round, especially since the Clippers won 3/4 in the regular season.

oh shit, nice steal by fields and the 2 :D

Douglas, Landry and Amare could really use it. Better to have
contributions than just dead bodies being there to soak up minutes like Bibby.

funny enough, bibby played fairly well the last 2-3 games. whatever woodson has done with jr smith, hes been doing with bibby. now the rest of the stragglers need some of that loving

Truphenom

oh shit, nice steal by fields and the 2 :D

funny enough, bibby played fairly well the last 2-3 games. whatever woodson has done with jr smith, hes been doing with bibby. now the rest of the stragglers need some of that loving

Haven't gotten to see the last couple games so thats good to hear. Woodson needs to harness all his powers on Landry then, he could be so useful on both ends if his dumbass meter wasn't always full. I guess thats why hes so frustrating.

You really want to play the bulls in the playoffs? I guess that one game where the bulls missed a bunch of free throws gave y'all confidence you can win. I'd say miami is a better match up.
No, the 6 games dating back since last year that were played close gives me confidence. There is no one on the Bulls that can D up Carmelo. I'm not saying Knicks win the series, but they're not getting blown out.

RBH

Ivan Johnson would probably be sitting on the bench if Woodsoon was still coaching the Hawks.

Love having him out there.

LuchaShaq

Banned
People in these last two pages think any team in the east besides the possibly the celtics wouldn't rather play the Bulls instead of the heat? Don't be crazy.

It took 3-4 injuries (Horford, Collins, Williams, I think Smith...) before Johnson saw the light of day with the Hawks. If that's not an indictment on the Hawks coaching I don't know what is, Richar.

Ivan Johnson also learned flopping in Korea apparently.

As long as Amare gets more in game shape that's all I care about. I want to see Carmelo play off him and vice versa, and the team to relearn how to play with Amare's shitty D. This game was basically decided the minute Chandler was resting. THE NY TANK MUST HAPPEN.

RBH

It took 3-4 injuries (Horford, Collins, Williams, I think Smith...) before Johnson saw the light of day with the Hawks. If that's not an indictment on the Hawks coaching I don't know what is, Richar.

Smith, Williams, and Collins were all healthy when Ivan started getting significant minutes in January.

Very unhappy with the tank effort. The game is too close right now, plus why isn't Toney Douglas playing? Where is Dan Gadzuric?

I'm not sure WOODSANITY understands how to playoff tank properly. Damn competitive nature.

h3ro

I don't think the Knicks are trying to tank. They just suck.

gQpgl.jpg

Top Bottom