• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They've likely already convinced themselves that Big Baby is worth keeping, no need to do any additional damage.

It's not like they are going to find anybody willing to take that contract.

Honestly though I'm surprised the Magic are playing harder now than they have at any point in the season. It would have been so easy for the team to just roll over and quit on the season, including Stan.

Evidently they all really hate Dwight or something. Like passionately hate him.

It's not like they are going to find anybody willing to take that contract.

Honestly though I'm surprised the Magic are playing harder now than they have at any point in the season. It would have been so easy for the team to just roll over and quit on the season, including Stan.

Evidently they all really hate Dwight or something. Like passionately hate him.

And Dwight's lucky they only have a series of moral victories, a loss to the Zards and wins against tanking teams to show for it. Darrel Armstrong and Bo Outlaw these guys aren't.

That Jefferson-Favors-Millsap-Hayward lineup has been really really good.

Yes:

Lineups with Millsap, Favors, Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson (with either Devin Harris or Jamaal Tinsley at point guard) have scored a robust 109.6 points per 100 possessions and outscored opponents by a remarkable 21.5 points per 100 possessions. Just two Utah lineups with more than 50 possessions together have been more effective.

Playing the best players on the team is working.

http://www.basketballprospectus.com/unfiltered/?p=915

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Denver in the first round, eh? Lawson is going to chew us up... but we're definitely winning that series.

No shot at revengeance against Dallas makes me sad though. We're most likely not going to get another chance once they get Deron. *grumbles*

Denver in the first round, eh? Lawson is going to chew us up... but we're definitely winning that series.

No shot at revengeance against Dallas makes me sad though. We're most likely not going to get another chance once they get Deron. *grumbles*

The Lakers are a half game away from playing the Grizzlies in the first round.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The Lakers are a half game away from playing the Grizzlies in the first round.
meh

Yeah, we're probably going get mauled this afternoon, sure. But I seriously doubt the Clippers will win all 3 of their upcoming games. I think NY will beat them. It's a B2B and I think NY rather play Miami than Chicago, but that's me.

And if the Lakers lose to the Sacramento Tanks then they fucking deserve Memphis in the first round, so I wont even be mad.

I have a feeling Syphon Filter is going to have to resign pretty soon...

carmelo-coach-killer-260x247.jpg

diehard

Fleer
“Daniel (Orton) gave us nothing. He went for every shot fake, he fouled every time. He was in foul trouble. He didn’t even give us minutes that we needed to give (our starters) some rest."
- Stan Van Gundy

woooooooow

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
“Daniel (Orton) gave us nothing. He went for every shot fake, he fouled every time. He was in foul trouble. He didn’t even give us minutes that we needed to give (our starters) some rest."
- Stan Van Gundy

woooooooow
En fuego

Branduil

- Stan Van Gundy

woooooooow

He's going to need so much personal time with his family.

SamuraiX-

Irving played only 6 more games than Rubio this season.

Rubio for RoY!

It's okay, brah. He know you're wearing your LILKYRIE jersey over your Rubio jersey right now.

- Stan Van Gundy

woooooooow

One thing you'll never be able to shit on SVG for is for not telling it like it is.

gotdayum

THRILLH0

Banned
Wow fuck you SVG. Dwight has been punking your ass for 2 years and you refuse to call him out - stating the facts he did the other day is different to calling him a bitch like he should - but you're happy to take shots at a guy who's only getting PT because Dwight's a pussy?

Yeah sure, SVG is happy to call a spade a spade, unless that spade is his meal-ticket.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow fuck you SVG. Dwight has been punking your ass for 2 years and you refuse to call him out - stating the facts he did the other day is different to calling him a bitch like he should - but you're happy to take shots at a guy who's only getting PT because Dwight's a pussy?

Yeah sure, SVG is happy to call a spade a spade, unless that spade is his meal-ticket.

Dwight is a 20-20 machine. He busts his ass on the court, always did night in and night out for the Magic. He never missed a game and played way more minutes a night than he needed to because Otis dumped Gortat for trash. There was nothing to criticize Dwight for on the court, ever.

Orton on the other hand is garbage. The guy is a god damn scrub. Stan's candor is refreshing. The Magic got completely and utterly destroyed inside last night. Orton was literally worse than nothing when he was on the court last night. Literally the one thing Stan was asking him to do was play minutes and he couldn't even stay out of foul trouble. The guy is Thabeet level scrub.

Dwight Howard: Top 2 player in the NBA
Daniel Orton: Made Enes Kanter look like a dominant post scorer

Not too surprising.

Orton was pretty bitter his rookie option wasn't picked up; he was bragging on twitter a few weeks ago that he was getting paid for doing basically nothing.

KingGondo

Banned
The 2 seed isn't looking too bad, actually. OKC still gets to avoid SA until the WCF, and beating the Mavs/Nuggets/Lakers to get there is more palatable than going through Utah and Memphis or the Clips, IMO.

Wouldn't be terribly upset with a loss today, especially since it would help the Lakers lock down the 3 seed.

Guess that means we're trying to play the Bulls lol.

yep, but either way knicks are in for a very uphill battle. its much wiser to have him rest up until the playoffs since theres no chance for us to get to 6th anyways

still, id rather win these games then lose but doesnt really matter

Truphenom

yep, but either way knicks are in for a very uphill battle. its much wiser to have him rest up until the playoffs since theres no chance for us to get to 6th anyways

Yea, I'd agree with that. I'd also like ti see Landry get some more touches so he could maybe remember what a made field goal feels like. He's been brutal.

Damn Baron lol.

Top Bottom