• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I'm ok with over time. Keep driving up those minutes.

Terrible last play by the Thunder and Lakers though. Did anyone other than Kobe or Durant touch the ball?

If the Lakers win, we can rest the final two games without worrying about losing the first seed.

Then again its the Lakers so I can't will myself to cheer for them no matter how much it'd help the Spurs

If the Lakers win, we can rest the final two games without worrying about losing the first seed.

Then again its the Lakers so I can't will myself to cheer for them no matter how much it'd help the Spurs

I don't care who wins to be honest. Wouldn't mind if one team lost at the buzzer due to some terrible hero ball shot though

The way YNB is shooting tonight, Kobe needs to sag back on him there, can't let him keep getting into the paint.

YNB is determined to win this game despite shooting like ass, freezing out Durant in OT. Such a weird dynamic.

Canuck76

Banned
not a charge on YNB! God damn, just barrels in there.

Hill's energy has been amazing.

Yeah aloooot of fouls there for the chunder.

Also gondo i sort of agree. Harden was carving the lakers up. But really you have to be scared when it's OT and Bynum hasn't played at all in the fourth. Good defense on durant and bestbrook

Truphenom

He'll never do it. They need a better coach.

Maybe a second round exit will give them that.

When it happens again in the playoffs I won't blame Passbroke. It'll be squarely on Brooks for being an idiot and Durant for being a pussy. A wild dog will keep on jumping on the table for food if you don't smack it with a newspaper.

Yeah aloooot of fouls there for the chunder.

Also gondo i sort of agree. Harden was carving the lakers up. But really you have to be scared when it's OT and Bynum hasn't played at all in the fourth. Good defense on durant and bestbrook

Thunder win that series in 5 or 6 games if Harden is ok

Top Bottom