• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

ugh Kobe. too much hero ball there.

replay shows Kobe got fouled. More than fucking YNB got fouled earlier. argh. Still should have done a better play. Not sure why he just wasted clock.

Could have gotten a shot off earlier to guarantee another chance with the ball had they missed and OKC made it.

thekad

Banned
It's not like Bynum's injured. Hill was outplaying him, probably because he can play his role rather than trying to take on Perk and Ibaka by himself.

LuchaShaq

Banned
ugh Kobe. too much hero ball there.

replay shows Kobe got fouled. More than fucking YNB got fouled earlier. argh. Still should have done a better play. Not sure why he just wasted clock.

Could have gotten a shot off earlier to guarantee another chance with the ball had they missed and OKC made it.

If I had to bet my life on one player hitting a crazy shot with 2-3 guys on him? I'm picking kobe.

If I had to bet my life on one player running an offense for a last second shot to win? He isn't in my top 10

Canuck76

Banned
Ohh yes. This game is AMAZING

I would love to see this playoff series.

But get someone else out there. It's literally all Kobe and Pau at this point

Top Bottom