• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs tanking to avoid a potential 3 way tie with the Warriors on 23 wins :(

Dan_Gilbert_stunner.jpg

Jesus... Bobcats. Letting me down now.

Yeah I rather play those teams as well. But we are 3-0 against the Knicks this season.

We can beat them no problem. I see it as a 5-6 game series. It won't go to 7.

We are 3-0 but I don't think it means anything. The Knicks we would play in the playoffs is a different team than the ones whose asses we whooped earlier.

I mean we should win that shit pretty handily but if Melo has an insane series, Chandler plays out of his mind against the Heat's shitty frontline, and one or two of their outside shooters rotate getting hot, I could see them freaking the Heat the fuck out. And when the Heat freak out it is not good.

Melo would be going against LeBron a lot though, so he'd pretty much have to completely outplay him.

The Eastern conference: where mediocre teams scramble to seed themselves against bad teams in the hopes that whoever comes out of the West is too tired to win a Finals matchup.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
FUCK YEAH BIYOMBO

immaculate payback flop by DJ. Like Jameer didn't just draw the same shit on him in the 2nd.

Cipherr

1 SA v. 8 UT (DEN could technically still be 8, but they'd have to lose 2 in a row, including @MIN)
2 OKC v. 7 DAL/DEN (UT could be 7, but only if DEN drops to 8)
3 LAL v. 6 DAL/DEN
LAC v. MEM (HCA to be decided)

1 CHI v. PHI/NYK
2 MIA v. PHI/NYK
3 IND v. 6 ORL (ORL can move to 7 behind the Knicks but they'd have to lose to the bobcats at home)
BOS v. ATL (HCA to be decided)

is basically what we are looking at atm

Thanks!

Man I want a first round NYK CHI so fucking bad. I really hope NYK, CHI, MIA, OKC or LAL get the ring this year. LOL! I have a lot of games to enjoy this playoffs.

Vire

We are 3-0 but I don't think it means anything. The Knicks we would play in the playoffs is a different team than the ones whose asses we whooped earlier.

I mean we should win that shit pretty handily but if Melo has an insane series, Chandler plays out of his mind against the Heat's shitty frontline, and one or two of their outside shooters rotate getting hot, I could see them freaking the Heat the fuck out. And when the Heat freak out it is not good.

Melo would be going against LeBron a lot though, so he'd pretty much have to completely outplay him.

We only freak out on the road. Thankfully, we have HCA.

The 2 vs 7 game in both conferences are going to be the best.

OKC vs DAL and MIA vs NY.

Can't wait.

DY_nasty

Sure would be nice if we used a 1st round draft pick on a great scorer from college that could take advantage of the complete lack of interior defense

DY_nasty

Kemba just killed any chance of winning this game with that penis tucking hesitation bullshit he pulled on the 3pt line.

Cipherr

Maaaaaaaaaan Knicks vs. Heat in round 1. Jesus Christ, gonna be hurt feelings all over no matter who escapes that series alive. Two pretty damn vocal and passionate fan bases right there. My body is ready.

Edit: Oh wait, this isnt finalized yet? Hmm, n/m.

JMcDonald_SAEN said:
Also, Gregg Popovich has returned to San Antonio for what the team has termed "personal reasons." Mike Budenholzer will coach next 2 games. Not only will Spurs' Big Three not play tonight. Won't even be in the state. Flew back to SA after "practice" this morning in PHX.

Not only will we have no big 3, we'll have no POP.

POP saying FUCKIT.

Backup players.
Backup of backups.
Backup coach

Mike Bud and the D-League all-stars are a GO.

diehard

Fleer
ok so what are those pads on the sidelines? remove moisture from the bottom of your shoes? and why do the players have to take off the covers?

Top Bottom