• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We aren't making another OT just for the final games tomorrow are we?

Playoff thread titles. Go.

2012 NBA Playoff |OT| Chasing Adam Morrison

You know I've met Fred Whitfield a couple of times years ago. If I had a time machine, I could go back and tell him to not let Michael draft Kemba.

Who on this team will be left for next year?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know I've met Fred Whitfield a couple of times years ago. If I had a time machine, I could go back and tell him to not let Michael draft Kemba.

Who on this team will be left for next year?

Kemba, Henderson, Mullens, Derrick Brown, Biyombo... 10% chance DJ stays imo. I just hope we swing him for a pick at this point though.

Carroll will be an expiring, Diop will have a year left.

Kemba fucked himself when DJ went down early in the year. He went full retard during that stretch.

I imagine that Collins wanted us to tank.

So that explains why Turner is beasting...basically saying fuk yo tank clown.

Collins does not forget, Evan...you will pay.

DY_nasty

yessir

ive found the fun of the vanguard though cause im just leveling up my friend cause we all know you get kicked from silver lobbies for being less than 100 :|
my e-peen is touching 450

only 4 n7 drops. total

Cloudy

Banned
Derek Fisher is a gangsta. Look at all the damning Billy Hunter stories popping up in a few days after he gets crossed by the NBAPA lol

DY_nasty

haha theres no way the cats dont beat the knicks tmrw is there

its impossible* duki

*maybe the garden mystique awakens kemba, but thats like saying that kobe seeing his wife courtside would make him consider being faithful

SamuraiX-

The LTTP tanking shenanigans of the Cavs are absolutely shameful.

Should be grounds for team contraction.

Edit: Wait, the Bobcats let JJ Redick drop 31 on them? Hondo is a fraud.

Ah, so now I can be sure that the Clippers don't want to win. Why would Chris Paul suit up and never get on the floor? Also, why do the Knicks want to face Miami? It seems like a horrible matchup for them.

Ah, so now I can be sure that the Clippers don't want to win. Why would Chris Paul suit up and never get on the floor? Also, why do the Knicks want to face Miami? It seems like a horrible matchup for them.

Dude, Cp3 is hurt.

Milwaukee with a chance, down 3 19 sec have ball on NBATV

Shaun Livingston blows the layup. :(

dalVlatko

DaNFd.png

lol

also the raptors forum on realgm is so mad at cavs superior tank.

yessir

ive found the fun of the vanguard though cause im just leveling up my friend cause we all know you get kicked from silver lobbies for being less than 100 :|

I still need to try silver, but then again I havent played in a week and that was just to check the new stuff.

Vire

Sad thing is looks like the 76ers are actually going to win, but the Clippers fucked this whole thing up.

Which only means one thing.

BOBCATS!

Dude, Cp3 is hurt.

Milwaukee with a chance, down 3 19 sec have ball on NBATV

Shaun Livingston blows the layup. :(

He has a mild groin strain and he suited up, which implies that they wanted him available. If they had no intention of playing him, why did he suit up? It just makes no sense.

DY_nasty

The LTTP tanking shenanigans of the Cavs are absolutely shameful.

Should be grounds for team contraction.

Edit: Wait, the Bobcats let JJ Redick drop 31 on them? Hondo is a fraud.

Hendo got switched off. DJ and Kemba took turns on him.

He has a mild groin strain and he suited up, which implies that they wanted him available. If they had no intention of playing him, why did he suit up? It just makes no sense.

Lots of instances where players suit up that are inactive for games.

Maybe it's a rule that you have to have a certain amount dressed regardless???

No idea.

Probably because they have to suit up 12 and no one else is in a suit? Or maybe he forgot to bring a suit not thinking he'd need one?

Lebron suited up last night, too.

For what it's worth, Cp3 tried to play. Was determined not worth it. Can't blame them. groin injuries can be lingering.

Top Bottom