• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

masud

Banned
He was always meant to be the pg off the bench.

Instead he was the chucker off the bench.

now he's chucking, but with out the minutes.

Guys bad.

And his 10-11 numbers were worse than his 9-10 numbers (much less effecient anyway).

He's bad.

He's not bad. He always plays well on D (except when he's guarding Rondo), he always plays with high energy, and last season after the all star break he lead the league in 3's while shooting around 40%. Being asked to start at the point instead of scoring off the bench fucked with his head though. But it's only his third season.

I don't see him on the bench anyway...

linsivvi

Looks like it'll be Lakers vs Nuggets, Thunder vs Mavericks.

The Mavericks have no chance against a Hawks team determined to get that home court, even though they play all their starters except Kidd. Plus the Nuggets are winning anyway.

How can you call a team hoping to lose bitchass motherfuckers while hoping your own team loses? That's fucking ridiculous.
At least our guys are hurting (Chandler and Anthony). Knicks are playing STAT, they could've sat him for an obvious tank but they have pride.

Philly is like 99.9% healthy.

Fuck em.

At least our guys are hurting (Chandler and Anthony). Knicks are playing STAT.

Wev are tanking like bitches BUT

Iggy fucked up his ankle against NJ, Brand is Old as fuck, Thad was tired , Jrue got elbowed in the face and Lou is banged up...

so technically we are resting most of those dudes for reasons.

linsivvi

At least our guys are hurting (Chandler and Anthony). Knicks are playing STAT, they could've sat him for an obvious tank but they have pride.

Fuck em.

That's just a bad excuse. Everyone is banged up and has nagging injuries at this point of the season. Like there's a chance either of them won't play against the Heat.

Also, you don't want to be labelled the team that prevented the Bobcats from becoming the worst team in NBA history.

Wev are tanking like bitches BUT

Iggy fucked up his ankle against NJ, Brand is Old as fuck, Thad was tired , Jrue got elbowed in the face and Lou is banged up...

so technically we are resting most of those dudes for reasons.
Iggy = ok.
Brand = ok.
Thad = Bull. I seen him play, he never is tired!
Jrue = How can you tell, dude looked like he was elbowed in the face anyway.
Lou = Even hurt Lou wants to chuck. I bet he asked in the game.

WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE DOUG? DON'T YOU KNOW MANAGEMENT MIGHT FIRE YOU?
Also, you don't want to be labelled the team that prevented the Bobcats from becoming the worst team in NBA history.
... why? Why does everyone hate the Bobcats?

linsivvi

Iggy = ok.
Brand = ok.

I don't hate the Bobcats. It's just funny to see a MJ team getting the worst record ever.

Speaking of MJ, Doug is used to getting fired, especially by MJ. So he's immune to that.

Sorry Lakers-age, no revenge series for you.

Denver is blowing out the Wolves anyway. Hopefully you guys can give the Thunder a real and long series.

Iggy = ok.
Brand = ok.

Doug is gonna use this game as an example of what happens when Turner plays too much.

He has a reason for this

giri

He's not bad. He always plays well on D with, (except when he's guarding Rondo), he always plays with high energy, and last season after the all star break he lead the league in 3's while shooting around 40%. Being asked to start at the point instead of scoring off the bench fucked with his head though. But it's only his third season.

I don't see him on the bench anyway...

He's essentially been replaced by Shumpert.

He's not terrible, but he's an entirely and easily replaceable 3rd or 4th string PG.

Doesn't want to be expiring/trade bait. Always assumed he'd take a cheaper 4 year deal to stay.

I've heard that that's his rationale, in which case the Magic need to low-ball him; Jameer's not good enough to be a full-time starter anymore.

Shit, I'd take old-azz Andre Miller over him at this point.

Top Bottom