• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I just don't get why Thibs would risk an injury on Boozer so close to the playoffs, but what can you do? Just glad to see Deng get a breather, at least.

Not sure, maybe his style of play and not worried he's going to get hurt in the course of one game.

He'll be fine but the real dilemma is, he won't get to show up any of the other Bulls in the stat sheet because no one is playing.

Weird that Rip seems to be playing.

I don't know what's going on, thought Derrick would play the same amount of minutes as last game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Not sure, maybe his style of play and not worried he's going to get hurt in the course of one game.

He'll be fine but the real dilemma is, he won't get to show up any of the other Bulls in the stat sheet because no one is playing.

Weird that Rip seems to be playing.

I don't know what's going on, thought Derrick would play the same amount of minutes as last game.
I think Rose's ankle is much worse than they're letting on, honestly. Rip probably needs the rhythm, based on the last game.

SUPREME1

Banned
Brings back memories of earlier in the season when the Lakers beat the Heat and LeBron was giving daps to the Lakers while Wade just glaring at him through the towel. Lol.

I imagine Wade was thinking the same thing he was thinking back then, when he heard LeBron give that answer.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's gonna be the Boozer show tonight in honor of soul.
The Boozer Defense Force is ready.

220px-Carlos_Boozer.jpg

I think Rose's ankle is much worse than they're letting on, honestly. Rip probably needs the rhythm, based on the last game.

Derrick seems to be fine and in good spirits and said there is no more swelling so not sure about that.

I'm fine with him sitting though, I just wish he had another game to get his shot back but not too concerned.

The playoffs start so soon after last game, not upset at anyone sitting.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Derrick seems to be fine and in good spirits and said there is no more swelling so not sure about that.

I'm fine with him sitting though, I just wish he had another game to get his shot back but not too concerned.

The playoffs start so soon after last game, not upset at anyone sitting.
He says the swelling is down, not that it's gone. He's still icing the ankle, continuously.

He says the swelling is down, not that it's gone. He's still icing the ankle, continuously.

Just going by the Chicago Tribune, he said it was all gone but it doesn't matter.

Resting him is fine, I would think he will be 95-99% going into the playoffs.

He's been to every practice and whatnot and he says he is fine.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
NBA Baller Beats takes a rhythmic music game-like approach to the game of roundball, incorporating a real live basketball as a controller for the Xbox 360 title, as part of its full-body tracking Kinect action.
i don't even

STAYYYYY SCHEEEEEMINGGGGGGG...
Tryin' to get 8th seed, (Tryin' to out-tank my niggas, dawg)
(Tryin' to out-tank my niggas, dawg)

STAYYYYY SCHEEEEEMINGGGGGGG...
Tryin' to get 8th seed, (Tryin' to out-tank my niggas, dawg)
(Tryin' to out-tank my niggas, dawg)

completely forgot knicks were playing tonight

hope toney D gets mad minutes tonight. dont really care if knicks win or lose, just want this dude to get more minutes!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just going by the Chicago Tribune, he said it was all gone but it doesn't matter.

Resting him is fine, I would think he will be 95-99% going into the playoffs.

He's been to every practice and whatnot and he says he is fine.
I'm going to say 94%, lol.

Yeah, though, it's his rhythm that worries me more.

Top Bottom