• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Strawberry flavored beer...? Wtf... I love my Chocolate Stout and all, but strawberry? Wtf?

He compliments/compensates Pau's gentlemanly demeanor.

e02.gif

Strawberry flavored beer...? Wtf... I love my Chocolate Stout and all, but strawberry? Wtf?

Thinking about that flavor just feels nasty

My roommate brought home some vodka that was Marshmallow flavored...actually I can't remember but it was something like that. and it was delicious. it came in a blue bottle...anyone know?

holy shit just saw this? I'm gonna guess sunhi posted it earlier but damn

BLAKE-PAU-GASOL.gif

giri

Pretty much what I've seen so far. Clips fans is Griff always this shitty when he's out of the paint?

His jumper has run hot and cold all season, if thats what you mean.

But he worries too much about flopping for a foul outside the paint. It ruins his off the ball movemnet.

WHAT A GAME!!!

Just got home, that felt like a playoff game. It didn't at first, it was an average crowd until Westbrook decided to almost kill Lebron and push him in mid air. That changed everything, the crowd went crazy, we wanted blood. After that the place was electric and the team woke up.

Lebron is so amazing, such a freak of nature. Wade looks like an old man at times, Bosh is the invisible man but Lebron just place full steam all the time. Never gets hurt, doesnt take much of any breaks and basically carried this whole team to a victory on a back to back.

Great win but I cant say I feel all that great about how the team performed and has been performing lately. I just hope we wake up for the playoffs.

For you seat obsessed members, yeah there were seats empty for the first two quarters along the bottom, the top was packed. Around the 3rd the empty seats got filled, maybe people that went to the Marlins game and came for the end of this one, who knows. Its the same thing every game, there are some season ticket holders with awesome seats that just dont give a shit.

My roommate brought home some vodka that was Marshmallow flavored...actually I can't remember but it was something like that. and it was delicious. it came in a blue bottle...anyone know?

BLAKE-PAU-GASOL.gif

Dont know thd brand but Ive had it. Too sweet imo

WHAT A GAME!!!

Just got home, that felt like a playoff game. It didn't at first, it was an average crowd until Westbrook decided to almost kill Lebron and push him in mid air. That changed everything, the crowd went crazy, we wanted blood. After that the place was electric and the team woke up.

Lebron is so amazing, such a freak of nature. Wade looks like an old man at times, Bosh is the invisible man but Lebron just place full steam all the time. Never gets hurt, doesnt take much of any breaks and basically carried this whole team to a victory on a back to back.

Great win but I cant say I feel all that great about how the team performed and has been performing lately. I just hope we wake up for the playoffs.

For you seat obsessed members, yeah there were seats empty for the first two quarters along the bottom, the top was packed. Around the 3rd the empty seats got filled, maybe people that went to the Marlins game and came for the end of this one, who knows. Its the same thing every game, there are some season ticket holders with awesome seats that just dont give a shit.

I still dream of a day when I can go to a game there and be among my people

the only heat game I've been to in miami was when Zo wasn't even on the team yet, lol

WHAT A GAME!!!

Where was my "YES YES YES YES YES!" chants?!?!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

BLAKE-PAU-GASOL.gif

Blake fouled him there too..

Top Bottom