• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Not at all.. He is going up and towards the hoop.. He established position Pau jumped into that position.. Blake's off arm was there as he went up.. Pau went in for the block basically running into the forearm..

linsivvi

untitled-16hxk35.gif

Haha, wtf was Griffin doing?

LAL20120404.jpg

Ramon staying in because CP3 staying in. Guess Brown is going to match minutes there. Not a bad decision.

Don't like whenever Pau gets switched onto CP3, though. That's bad.

Never said he didnt hit in the face but Pau basically jumped into that one

Sorrty, but this is a ludicrous argument. But whatever.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Caron Butler wore Kobe's shoes when Kobe was injured even when they were too big for them? Wtf...get a pair that fits. LOL...true bromance.

exarkun

Blake is trash, who ever thought he was good.

Kobe looked mildly annoyed like "fuck, i knew this shit would happen but gotdamn so soon?"

lakers need to address their bench issues, rockets have some nice d-leaguers that could give more meaningful minutes than Blake.

takers?

Fantomex

Brown is a horrible coach, that's the only excuse for always losing those big leads. And Griffin? I can't find him is he playing? Oh that's right it's the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom