• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

something something Dolan, plus there was no guarantee he was coming to the Knicks (Nets made a last second play). Knicks wanted to eliminate the risk factor and take the sure thing.

Just like the time New York gave an uninsured max deal to a guy with terrible knees; to eliminate the risk factor and take the sure thing.

Whoever told Stan is an idiot and completely clueless but I do not blame Stan at all for saying what he did. He knows the writing is on the wall, he's lived this shit before with another pompous diva center, and he has absolutely no obligation to try to hide Dwight looking like the complete jackass he really is.
Exactly. Dwight has been a piece of shit this whole time.

Fratello and Marv seem really pissy tonight, jeez.

Alrix

Wait, this game is on TNT too? Don't they usually blackout the local airing?

I feel like that only happens on NBA TV. At least for me, that's the only time MSG games are blacked out.

Something like 10 of our last 14 games are on national TV.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He doesn't, but it'd be a good idea if he ever wants another coaching job. But I guess he just doesn't care and wants to go home to be with his family.

I think part of the reason Stan was so candid was because he knows there are probably at least a good 10 teams out there that will be looking to sign him the second he hits the open market.

Worst case scenario he signs with ESPN and takes a gig sitting next to his brother.

Mxrz

Been pretty annoyed with Stan this season, then this shit hits. Blah. Knew something was up during that first NY game when JVG mentioned they had dinner in NY and then he launched into a tirade about Dwight's loyalty.

Stan is a decent coach. Winning record, but absolutely no willingness to adapt to the other team, or fuck even his own team. During that ECF, Doc pretty much broadcasted how to beat the Magic to everyone, and in the two'ish seasons since nothing has changed.

If Stan wants to fuck with the organization, more power to him. Disappointing but that's how it is. Can't handle another six weeks of this shit. Still hate the idea of losing him on some levels, but he just fucking torpedoed this team.

Just like the time New York gave an uninsured max deal to a guy with terrible knees; to eliminate the risk factor and take the sure thing.
Guess what? The insurance wouldn't have covered this situation anyway. If he fucked up his knees, then everyone is right. He didn't.

I look at it similar to the Mets and Carlos Beltran. Knicks had to overpay the 1st guy to get the 2nd guy here, and Amar'e embraced NY like a boss. There's a reason Carmelo is here yet most Knicks fans will tell you it's still Amare's team.

Been pretty annoyed with Stan this season, then this shit hits. Blah. Knew something was up during that first NY game when JVG mentioned they had dinner in NY and then he launched into a tirade about Dwight's loyalty.

Stan is a decent coach. Winning record, but absolutely no willingness to adapt to the other team, or fuck even his own team. During that ECF, Doc pretty much broadcasted how to beat the Magic to everyone, and in the two'ish seasons since nothing has changed.

If Stan wants to fuck with the organization, more power to him. Disappointing but that's how it is. Can't handle another six weeks of this shit. Still hate the idea of losing him on some levels, but he just fucking torpedoed this team.
So you don't think Dwight is the bitch here?

knicks yo watch the fuckin perimeter!
Again, for some mysterious reason they're double-teaming a guy who appears to have checked out and can't hit FTs anyway. Let Chandler go 1-on-1 even with 3 fouls, run a help defender LATE to foul Dwight. If Dwight hits his FTs, more power to him.

Guess what? The insurance wouldn't have covered this situation anyway. If he fucked up his knees, then everyone is right. He didn't.

I look at it similar to the Mets and Carlos Beltran. Knicks had to overpay the 1st guy to get the 2nd guy here, and Amar'e embraced NY like a boss. There's a reason Carmelo is here yet most Knicks fans will tell you it's still Amare's team.

I get it, the Knicks had to make bad decisions so they could get their two overpaid "franchise" players who struggle to get playoff berths in the East.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Can someone with a DVR please rewind and tell me what stat was just given about Campy Russel?

Top Bottom