• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I will agree that there is no need to tell the media anything.

It only adds to the drama....but I think Stan is gonna say fuck this shit and go home and be a family man again.

Goddamn so stupid. The most wishy-washy, should I stay or should I go fucker wants the coach gone, and you criticize the coach. Not the GM, not the FO, not the idiot player, but the coach.

Morons.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
And it worked out just fine.

Not saying it was the wrong move for a coach change. Obviously Riley helped that team. They needed an ego manager more than an X's and O's guy. Shaq's ego was bigger than his ability at that point. Just pointing out that of course Shaq would defend something he's done himself.

But gais, Howard signed another year! He's committed to Orlando and winning NOW! They should be thanking Dwight for putting the city of Orlando ahead of himself for another 3 months. Quick stat, more talking heads praising Dwight!

When Dwight gets SVG canned and then bolts after next year... oh man, I wonder what the fallout will be. Because there's no way I see him staying in Orlando.

Ignoring how dumb it is for Dwight to blame SVG over the FO, or whether it was inappropriate for SVG to tell the media...

Why the hell did the FO tell Stan that Dwight wanted him gone anyway? What does that accomplish other than make Dwight mad and SVG depressed?

Branduil

Ignoring how dumb it is for Dwight to blame SVG over the FO, or whether it was inappropriate for SVG to tell the media...

Why the hell did the FO tell Stan that Dwight wanted him gone anyway? What does that accomplish other than make Dwight mad and SVG depressed?

Why did the FO tell Stan about it.

Why did Stan tell the media about it.

Why do people still wonder why Dwight would want to leave that clown-show of a franchise.

It's the right thing to do. Your star is unhappy with your, you try and fix the problem. You don't ignore the elephant in the room.
SVG's (and Otis') contracts expire this summer.
... everyone getting fired. The team to be run by Dwight and renamed The Orlando Dwights.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What's going on with D Howard in the first half?
Is he completely tanking with the whole SVG situation?

He's been tanking. Its so half assed. He's trying just enough to not get called out on it. Its like TO the year after the superbowl with the Eagles before they put him down for the season. He was still making plays but it was so obvious Terrell was not giving 100%

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why did the FO tell Stan about it.

Why did Stan tell the media about it.

Why do people still wonder why Dwight would want to leave that clown-show of a franchise.

If you're man enough to want to want to fire your coach by holding the organization hostage then don't act like everything is going swell. Dwight should have manned up to it but in his truest form he was his usual pitiful, cowardly self even after Stan went cold-blooded today.

Really says everything there is to say about Dwight.

Alrix

Did the halftime show even talk about the game at all? Did they just spend the entire thing talking about SVG? Jesus.

Branduil

If you're man enough to want to want to fire your coach by holding the organization hostage then don't act like everything is going swell. Dwight should have manned up to it but in his truest form he was his usual pitiful, cowardly self even after Stan went cold-blooded today.

Really says everything there is to say about Dwight.

Dwight's obviously immature, but what do the Magic gain by provoking him? Does anyone in the organization have any brains?

It's the right thing to do. Your star is unhappy with your, you try and fix the problem. You don't ignore the elephant in the room.

... everyone getting fired. The team to be run by Dwight and renamed The Orlando Dwights.

*shrug*

Top 3 NBA players are hard to come by and appease. The New York Carmelo's wouldn't be struggling for a playoff berth in the East if he wasn't a greedy asshole who got role players traded so he could pad his wallet a bit.

He's been tanking. Its so half assed. He's trying just enough to not get called out on it. Its like TO the year after the superbowl with the Eagles before they put him down for the season. He was still making plays but it was so obvious Terrell was not giving 100%

It makes no sense that he agreed to the 1 year extension with Orlando, he mentally left them 2 years ago, why waste another year?

*shrug*

Top 3 NBA players are hard to come by and appease. The New York Carmelo's wouldn't be struggling for a playoff berth in the East if he wasn't a greedy asshole who got role players traded so he could pad his wallet a bit.
something something Dolan, plus there was no guarantee he was coming to the Knicks (Nets made a last second play). Knicks wanted to eliminate the risk factor and take the sure thing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dwight's obviously immature, but what do the Magic gain by provoking him? Does anyone in the organization have any brains?

Whoever told Stan is an idiot and completely clueless but I do not blame Stan at all for saying what he did. He knows the writing is on the wall, he's lived this shit before with another pompous diva center, and he has absolutely no obligation to try to hide Dwight looking like the complete jackass he really is.

SUPREME1

Banned
Just stick with google when searching on neogaf.

Did that. Found the thread I wanted. But when I click on it, I am auto-logged off. I try to log in and GAF has a fit and keeps coming up as errors. I open a different browser, log in, copy and paste the link, repeats the problem. All kinds of combinations of that process. I cannot do anything since I'm logged out whenever I click that link/page, but for some reason I can't stay logged in whenever I go that route... and when I try to log in (via straight forward log-in at the top of the page or when I hit the reply button) all I get is errors.

FUCK!

Okay, now I'll go off and serach page by page, knowing it's buried probably 15 or 20 pages deep... and if I skip a page, it'll be the page I need. Guaranteed.

FUCK!

Laters... thanks for your help though.

Branduil

Whoever told Stan is an idiot and completely clueless but I do not blame Stan at all for saying what he did. He knows the writing is on the wall, he's lived this shit before with another pompous diva center, and he has absolutely no obligation to try to hide Dwight looking like the complete jackass he really is.

He doesn't, but it'd be a good idea if he ever wants another coaching job. But I guess he just doesn't care and wants to go home to be with his family.

Did that. Found the thread I wanted. But when I click on it, I am auto-logged off. I try to log in and GAF has a fit and keeps coming up as errors. I open a different browser, log in, copy and paste the link, repeats the problem. All kinds of combinations of that process. I cannot do anything since I'm logged out whenever I click that link/page, but for some reason I can't stay logged in whenever I go that route... and when I try to log in (via straight forward log-in at the top of the page or when I hit the reply button) all I get is errors.

FUCK!

Okay, now I'll go off and serach page by page, knowing it's buried probably 15 or 20 pages deep... and if I skip a page, it'll be the page I need. Guaranteed.

FUCK!

Laters... thanks for your help though.

use neogaf.com not neogaf.net

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
SVG and Otis deserve to be fired, and it's been years overdue. SVG for stubbornly running this heavily 3-pt oriented team and Otis for keeping him around and continually trying to build it.

Top Bottom