• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

LOL at that foul by Lebron but smh should have just waited til the last second to shot.

Heh next time don't fall behind 18-2 Thunder, but lol refs blew that call

Babalu.

it was a foul on lebron but they are not going to call that ever on lebron or if it was durant or kobe doing that. thats the nature of a superstar centered league.

sorry. don't blame the refs, blame the thunder being down by 15 points the whole damn game from the opening minute..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
People bitch about the refs when they call too many fouls, then whine about not blowing the whistle.

That wasn't a foul. Totally correct non call in that situation.

So Bron is allowed to hold someones arm first? get the bs correct call out of here. NBA refs are the worst refs of any sport.

Canuck76

Banned
Poetic justice Fthunder. All your frigging flops, all your crap shooting fouls

it all leads up to this. And really you kid yourself when you think that was a huge foul. A foul? Maybe. That was all legs though. Durant could have and should have made that shot.

Also loved Brooks on that Battier blocking foul

Thank you.

Thank you.

No Scotty. Thank you.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Way too much discussion about the foul and not enough on the fact that it was a horrendous final play. He took the shot with 7 seconds left on the clock. Even if he made it then the Heat still have a ton of time to win the game. Just totally awful by KD.

Ripclawe

Banned
MY fucking heart....

seriously what happens with the heat when they go in the locker room and come out so differently in the second?

Godslay

Banned
Way too much discussion about the foul and not enough on the fact that it was a horrendous final play. He took the shot with 7 seconds left on the clock. Even if he made it then the Heat still have a ton of time to win the game. Just totally awful by KD.

Shot after he felt the contact. Was actually a smart play.

it doesn't work that way.

Not saying OKC is gonna lose this series, but it doesn't work that way. You win or lose the game, nothing more.

im just saying OKC played like utter shit for most of the game and heat played extremely well. and the game came super close despite that. heat wont always play this well and OKC wont always be this shitty

Welp, whining isn't going to change shit. It's 1-1 with the next 3 in Miami where OKC's crowd isn't as strong as Boston's or New York's, wonder how they react to playing in front of a neutral crowd.

Ramblin

Banned
Dude, instead of calling me a troll - how about you pick up on the fact that I'm not just making shit up. I've called out nearly everything he's doing, and been doing, in detail.

You wanna defend your boy? Do it. I'd love to hear it.

Oh he's not my boy, I don't need to defend him, he's a player like any other, makes mistakes, makes plays. And I'm not calling you a troll, I believe you believe Westbrook is the devil and deserves to have every mistake called out, even the ones no one else sees. I just think you're laughably predictable.

Looking at it from another angle, it was such an obvious foul. There is zero debate. The refs just swallowed their whistles on that one.

KD should have went to the line to tie the game.

Edit: At least even Lebron is aware that he wasn't aggressive in the 4th.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

lol

They were down 2. You take a shot early in the clock to make sure if you miss it, you have another chance.

Either way, that was a foul on Lebron. Also, don't fucking play Perkins the rest of the series.

No, that's a good idea. Put it up there and you might get an offensive rebound. You can also play the foul game again.

Much better than the bad chance of hitting that last shot.

TylerD

Poetic justice Fthunder. All your frigging flops, all your crap shooting fouls

it all leads up to this. And really you kid yourself when you think that was a huge foul. A foul? Maybe. That was all legs though. Durant could have and should have made that shot.

Also loved Brooks on that Battier blocking foul

Thank you.

Thank you.

No Scotty. Thank you.

Piss off.

It was a foul but you don't call that in a finals in the last seconds.

Top Bottom