• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

PBY

Banned
Lol I'll never live that down- I actually wasn't asking for curtains, but I didn't express myself in the right way. And thanks for the channel.

im ready as fuck to watch this game.

made a gif i thought was funny, battier prolly has some stink pits
i8FAWT5UHOuNN.gif

KingGondo

Banned
Reggie Jackson, duh. :p

And anyone surprised with Brooks not changing the starting lineup doesn't know Brooks.

He had better have a quick hook if things start going shitty though. If Collison doesn't play more minutes than Perk and we lose, I'm driving to Miami to choke a bitch.

Reggie Jackson, duh. :p

And anyone surprised with Brooks not changing the starting lineup doesn't know Brooks.

He had better have a quick hook if things start going shitty though. If Collison doesn't play more minutes than Perk and we lose, I'm driving to Miami to choke a bitch.[/QUOTE]

As you should. I'm trying to figure out why Perk is getting so much play. The Thunder are better (in this series) when he isn't on the court.

Lkr

ALL OF THE LIGHTS! GO HEAT!!!!

HOLD UP... ARE PEOPLE HATING ON THIS MUSIC? smh
no it was the thunder music, idk what the fuck they were playing for that intro lmao. not a fan of this remix so much, but its better than the shit they were playing when the thunder were being introduced

oh man this voice pisses me off

Top Bottom