• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

G-Fex

Now this one deserves a "who the fuck are you?" if I have ever seen one.

Even in a good year for adam, that ain't true. Sorry adam.

I'm the motherflipping King of Games.

And that's my friend i'm proud to call....well my friend. Frankman.

Now this one deserves a "who the fuck are you?" if I have ever seen one.
Hey I agree with reilo on this one. Who are you, another Miami Heat lifelong?

Pretty sure he's one of talisaynon's troll accounts. You know, the guy who said Nate Robinson was a starting PG on a playoff team?
Damn straight. You see who has your back, Frankman? Who your true friends are?
For the record, I am not affiliated with KOG in any way. He does this "your my friend" schtick in a few threads i.e. Little Nicky.

PBY

Banned
Hey I agree with reilo on this one. Who are you, another Miami Heat lifelong?

Pretty sure he's one of talisaynon's troll accounts. You know, the guy who said Nate Robinson was a starting PG on a playoff team?

For the record, I am not affiliated with KOG in any way.

DAT BETRAYAL

I read Emwitus first reply regarding older movies. Started a reply. Decided to read some more of the thread.

My head hurts. WHAT THE FUCK. That is a worse argument than the ones people give for not watching foreign movies.

Raiders suffered from poor pacing.....asdfibwf9u3r(#@*#br3b

I am at a loss for words, now.

Fjordson

I'm a little worried about OKC right now. Hoping Westbrook doesn't start, as Lebron said, "playing to prove people wrong". Actually looking at stuff from analysts from the past few days and they've trashed the dude all over the place.

I don't know why the Miami players won't start tweeting shit like

"The media is treating Westbrook wrong" or some shit just to inflate his ego.

Divide and conquer man!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't know why the Miami players won't start tweeting shit like

"The media is treating Westbrook wrong" or some shit just to inflate his ego.

Divide and conquer man!
They want him not to listen to media...

If OKC loses tonight, JB. Then they are close to losin the series. I don't see them beating LeBraawn 2 in a row. So this game 3 is important.

-Magic

It's all about how they start.

You can't beat the Heat by keep coming from behind. Too many chances for them to start stylin on you.

Obviously this is a no shit Sherlock/Magic type thing but still The Heat offense actually seems to work when the pressure is less so you gotta keep it close or start fast.

Also guard ShaneDaGawd

JCole lost.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
This game tonight scares the crap out of me. Everyone's expecting the Heat to win, but if Durant and Black Santa have a repeat of game 2, then I don't know.

I hope Spo looked at the game tape for game 2, looked at what went right and what went wrong, and made the proper adjustments to keep those two contained. Get off to another great start- I'm not asking for 18-2, but a double digit lead in the opening five minutes would be plenty.

Win game 3 convincingly, take one of the next two at home, and they'll be in good shape to take the title.

We need Lebron to continue saying fuck it i am getting to the rim

i have already accepted the second half will be iso ball so yeah at least avoid long jumpers

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Durant does what works for him and it got them to the Finals so I doubt they would go away from that.
Fixed.

Durant is a beast. His jumpers are straight scary and almost every time he puts one up it feels like it's going in. Everyone else on OKC needs to sit the fuck down with that shit.

methodman

Banned
still can't believe that an nba finals thread got stuck in the ot community. ugh.

gotta repost this one, just too good.

ip7tCn1KGSMPH.gif

Top Bottom