• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

KingJ2002

honestly.. dinner plans with a co-worker is no big deal.

but... the hair flip and jalen's "you're about to get me caught" face

...yeah

they fucked up.

giga

Lol checking out a 2006 Kobe highlight reel.

XiJGd.png

aznpxdd

Those were some dark times for Lakers Age my dudes. I can't believe we started fucking Smush, Kwame and Cook at the same time. That's just..ugh...

Come on Jalen, surrounded by mics and cameras and you still set something up?

I thought pro athletes were good at this shit. Play it casual and say you're busy all week then catch her away from the cameras, it almost felt like Sage and the camera crew were setting him up

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LOL but at least you could understand why then. Today they get Pau gifted to them and ditch Fisher and they still bitch. Lakers-GAF is not a humble bunch.

Yeah, the terrible days of watching Kobe drop 40+ and 80+ while winning 45 games a year. God, the horror!

Doomsayer

Yeah, the terrible days of watching Kobe drop 40+ and 80+ while winning 45 games a year. God, the horror!

We were never going to win a title though...

I fully expect the Heat to win tonight. OKC has a has made a habit of starting slow and trying to dig themselves out of a hole lately.

SamuraiX-

Big 3 Praises Spoelstra For Being More Receptive To Suggestions

RealGM said:
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh praised Erik Spoelstra on Saturday for being more receptive to suggestions than in the past.

“Something was made of that blowup in Indiana, but that shows how our relationship has grown,” Wade said. “We’ve been together for a long time. You don’t have those kinds of moments if you haven’t been together. It’s just like family members, just like a brother.

“We have moments, but we love each other, and we move on from it. We grow from it. I’ve enjoyed seeing him grow. The biggest growth in him this season has been his openness to ask other guys what they think. … That’s key for players to feel they have that openness with their coach, that he’s going to listen to what they have to say, and sometimes use it, sometimes not.”

Bosh said Spoelstra has “become a better listener, taking our opinions a lot more … to make better adjustments.”

It's all cool when they're winning, dawg.

This team will self-imploded if they lose again in the Finals.

Top Bottom