• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Vire

Fuck man, Wade needs to step up in the second half.

What an awful second quarter.

Still, very happy with Shane and Lebron at least.

Feep

Banned
Shane "I'm literally the most intelligent basketball player in the NBA" Battier

(Seriously, does anyone challenge him for this title?)

effzee

Ha you could tell Lebron wanted no parts in that interview.

Westbrook hit a huge three to take any momentum from the Battier shot out.

Fjordson

On that last foul where Lebron drove on Durant in transition, I don't get why you don't make a hard play on the ball. Jump and everything, hit him at least a little bit and make Lebron earn it at the line. You know a foul is gonna get called no matter what. Pointless to just poke at him like that.

effzee

Not like its easy but since Durant has 2 fouls, right at the start of the third quarter they need to attack him to bait him into fouling.

Wade, for like the 10th game in a row needs to wake the fuck up.

TylerD

For some reason I had a bad feeling about Miami getting Battier.

smh

TylerD keys to the game 2 and 3: block out and kick Battier in the nuts. This is rediculous.

Owzers

Not like its easy but since Durant has 2 fouls, right at the start of the third quarter they need to attack him to bait him into fouling.

Wade, for like the 10th game in a row needs to wake the fuck up.

Or just scream really loud when you're close to Durant.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Imagine if it was like tournament edition of NBA Jam with those extra point circles on the court. Then you have old man Battier hit from all the circles outside the 3 point line! LoL

Mxrz

Well shit. I thought the game started at 9. Flip it on and hey, Stern.

Compressed schedule ftw. Basketball is now a dangerous sport.

jjasper

Nothing that makes sense? Really why not have it broadcast live like the real lottery.

Would probably help him be as transparent as he claims.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Stern was basically saying we like it being sort of shady because it brings in publicity and eyeballs even if it's because of nefarious reasons.

missed the first half. score is surprisingly close..for some reason i expected something like game 2 with the heat leading by 15 or something.

everyone playing well tonight?

Mxrz

Liking Stern more with the Bring it, Bitches stuff. But I've always disliked Wojnarowski and Rome and the like. These guys make their money off stirring shit up.

KingGondo

Banned
No, he isn't. He's always been an outside threat even when he played for Duke. On most of the three pointers he's made he's been wide open.
Outside threat != 11/15 from three.

I don't care about open attempts, shooting over 73% from range is a fluke. Don't forget his bank-in from 38 feet last game.

Top Bottom