• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

SUPREME1

Banned
It's better for the league if the Heat lose because the "Lebron can't win!" narrative gets massive ratings.

Stern looking is looking to finally cash in on Micheal2.0, he's invested way too much time and money on him to let it go any further without it paying off.

Everyone at ESPN has had the biggest hard-on for LeBron since before he was even legal. They cannot wait for Stern to make his whore LeBron available to them.

Dicks will be sucked and nuts will bust in that studio when LeBron finally chips.

Talon

Stern looking is looking to finally cash in on Micheal2.0, he's invested way too much time and money on him to let it go any further without it paying off.

Everyone at ESPN has had the biggest hard-on for LeBron since before he was even legal. They cannot wait for Stern to make his whore LeBron available to them.

Dicks will be sucked and nuts will bust in that studio when LeBron finally chips.
Cheer up.

If you want to get all tin foil hat then The Thunder would be the team that the league wants to win.
1. Small Market
2. Did it the right way (which would in theory stop the superteams...lol)
3. Humble
4. LeBron failing brings in the moneyz
5.Durant is the next big thing and thus starts a rivalry..mo money.

Of course none of this is true because otherwise the Sixers and the Knicks would also be good.

The league isn't as rigged as you may think,guys.

I don't really feel like watching this game tonight.

If OKC doesn't step it up tonight, the Lebron circle jerk fest will begin in full force. ESPN / Stern have had blue-balls for the last 9 years and now finally they'll get to unload all their Lebron spunk onto our faces.

It's going to be nasty and disgusting.

PBY

Banned
You guys can't be mad at the Lebron circle jerk if that were to happen, if only because of how much vitriole and unfair media reactionary narratives get pegged on him. It's only fair that the hyperbole go both ways.

Jdez15

Banned
As a Cleveland fan, I want Lebron to win his first ring. I want him to win his first ring because Cleveland can finally forget about all of this, and the cavs can finally, officially move on as a team, and who knows, he might come back in a few years. Far fetched, but I am a hardcore Cleveland fan, and I have gotten over it. A lot of Clevelanders have gotten over it, but when he plays us, hes still gonna hear the boos!

Canuck76

Banned
As a Cleveland fan, I want Lebron to win his first ring. I want him to win his first ring because Cleveland can finally forget about all of this, and the cavs can finally, officially move on as a team, and who knows, he might come back in a few years. Far fetched, but I am a hardcore Cleveland fan, and I have gotten over it. A lot of Clevelanders have gotten over it, but when he plays us, hes still gonna hear the boos!

Honestly I'm sort of over it too. I'm against OKC because of the whole Seattle thing but i think hes done trying to prove people wrong. This year was about playing basketball and not getting wrapped up in the hate.

If he never wins a ring he'll still be one of the greatest players it's inarguable. But i think he isn't worried about his legacy or any of those things. He's doing it for him i think.

TylerD

I know Westbrook is making mistakes, but jesus, Coach Nick has a vendetta against him.

Of course he does. He said that OKC will not win a championship with Russell Westbrook as their point guard and they are 3 wins away from doing just that.

I think LBJ has handled himself extemely well this year and his level of play in the finals is pretty ridiculous. I won't hate if he chips.

I would be okay with LeBron winning just to see the meltdowns and excuses pulled.

Same thing if he chokes this away.

Either way..

MELTDOWNS FOR EVERYONE.

Considering he only uses video evidence to make his points I don't see how you can say he has a vendetta
He complained about WB's 3 near the end of the game

Did you watch his complete review of WB's game 2? Instead of applauding WB for driving in the lane on a couple of different occasions, if he missed the shot he would give him a bad score. He usually doesn't pay attention to whether or not the shot goes in

hopefully that made sense, sorry

I dont get Kimmel, its some stupid local show on now.

This is everything for OKC so I will be fine if they win.

If we win, holy shit, holy shit. I get to go to game 5. :)

Lkr

I dont get Kimmel, its some stupid local show on now.

This is everything for OKC so I will be fine if they win.

If we win, holy shit, holy shit. I get to go to game 5. :)

haha i remember when i lived in orlando we would get some stupid local news pregame special instead when the lakers/magic played in 09. the only good thing about those pregame shows were to see the stupid things they would say since the local news anchors didn't know what the fuck they were talking about

twinturbo, there is only one reason i am seeing it :(

Top Bottom