• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Wow. Westbrook literally killed the Thunder.

xWyRL.png

No way they're coming back from 3-1 finishing like that.

If Lebron is out they will. ;)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If Lebron can't go on Thursday and this goes back to OKC? Hrmmm...

But wow, I am so sorry Gondo.

Kusagari

Westbrook was the only reason this wasn't a blowout. I feel bad for him that he's going to get shat on again for the mental fuckups at the end.

The Heat earned this shit. Thunder not ready for this moment.

Harden shat the bed.

YNB was going to have his herpderp moments.

Good shit Heat...

of course if BronBron is more than cramping up then...maybe ..

But I doubt it.

That was a pretty crazy and good game, hope Westbrook doesn't get blamed tomorrow by the media...

Anyone that thinks Miami's roleplayers aren't good enough can fuck off. Duran't and Westbrook score over 60 points between them and the thunder still lose.

Are you really using Chalmers' first good game of the Finals to make your numerous assertions of Durant being much better than LeBron seem less dumb.

So I guess that's it. My worst dreams are gonna come true in a game, maybe 2 if lucky. I'm gonna assume it's a Heat blowout after the way the Thunder let it go and not bother watching.

ElRenoRaven

Yup all said and done Heat deserve the title. Despite the reffing and shit OKC has just played like total shit the last 3 games. At the end of the day there is nobody to blame but themselves.

Godslay

Banned
I think the series really depends on what is wrong with Lebron. If he's less than 100%, I don't think the Heat will finish the series off at home. Going back to OKC it's anybody's series.
It's far from over in my opinion.

Top Bottom