• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Also, Ibaka deserves a lot of blame for not even seeming to notice Battier on that jumpball, but he's not going to get any...

You forgot Chalmers who is actually the 4th option - 10.7 43% shooting

Yes, mistyped that a bit, but he's still been pretty mediocre to bad in a lot of spots.

charsace

Playoff numbers:

Haslem: 5 PPG on 46% shooting
Battier: 7 PPG on 37.5% shooting
Miller: 4.6 PPG on 38% shooting

Those are the 4-7 options on the Heat.

Man please. Take a look at Miami's 3pt shooting from the roleplayers vs OKC for this series and tell me that isn't playing a role in Miami winning this series.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
at least we still have bosh looking like a fuckwit

L79M5.jpg

8iv5O.jpg

UUkgA.jpg

e51Kl.jpg

Et tu
fYBRG.jpg

VQvxs.jpg

Canuck76

Banned
I better not see anything from DY. Bestbrook kept this team alive

11 STRAIGHT POINTS. HE'S UNSTOPPABLE.

until he has to make clutch plays. But it'll come with time

SamuraiX-

James Harden in Game 4
8 pts
2-10 FG
4 TO
5 PF

37 MINUTES OF PLAYING TIME

Meanwhile, Collison only got 17 minutes tonight.

Fire Scott Brooks. What shitastic coach.

DJ88

Fuck, now I can't decide what to do on Thursday. Splurge and be at the potential championship winning game, or have a viewing party at my place. Please be ok James!

Nelo Ice

Banned
James Harden in Game 4
8 pts
2-10 FG
4 TO
5 PF

Why isn't Collison playing more? It hurts my brain seeing Perkins out there being absolutely useless.

charsace

And I've been saying all along that the playoff teams in the east are underrated. Durant could get knocked out by the heat 4-1 with Westbrook and Harden while Carmelo got beat 4-1 with no help and faced greater defensive attention.

RedAssedApe

Banned
If I were James Harden I would leak something claiming concussion like symptoms. Residual effects of the Artest elbow. LOL This series has been embarrassing.

Canuck76

Banned
James Harden in Game 4
8 pts
2-10 FG
4 TO
5 PF

Euroflopstep

Eliminated.

Also i think people in here have been calling for Scotty's head for a year or more.

How the hell people were nominating him for coach of the year i have no idea

I guarantee you Westbrook gets a big head, forgets about Durant, and shoots them out of the game.

I guarantee you Westbrook gets a big head, forgets about Durant, and shoots them out of the game.

I called it.

Maybe it's not fair, but I can't believe Lebron didn't try to play through his injury. All I've been able to picture for the last few minutes is Isiah scoring those 25 points in game 6. Then I try to picture Kobe sitting out after that. No fucking way he would do that.

Easy for me to say though, watching on the couch. No idea what he's feeling.

Top Bottom