• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
untitled-2pzb9y.gif
Oh LAWD

rando14

LBJ: A
DWade: B
Bosh: B+
Chalmers: A
Westbrook: A- (fcked up at the end)
Durant: B
Harden: F-------------
Rest of OKC: F+ (Collision provides the +)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Yo Psssst... I got some info for you all... Harden sucked in game 3 hardcore as well... The fact that he also sucked tonight just shows he's not ready for the finals spotlight.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yeah, Lebron's injury looked more serious than the announcers let on. The series isn't over.

That looked more like a pull or a tear than anything. Either one takes MONTHS to recover from.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
how anyone can say this series has been bad - tight games, tons of drama and LOL WESTBROOK in full effect. most entertainingest of finals in a long time.

So proud of this team, AMAZING!!! Role players stepping up huge! Closing out every game as a TEAM. Love it!!!!

I am going to game 5!!!!! We better win this!!!!!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
That's on Brooks or the refs to not inform him of that situation, IMO. Doesn't happen enough to be ingrained in one's head.
I disagree wholeheartedly. All he has to do is look up. Do you think Battier or Fisher would have made that same mistake? Not likely.

He's young, it will come with time. He pissed away the Zombie Sonics' chances at the end with that sequence, though.

charsace

That was a pretty crazy and good game, hope Westbrook doesn't get blamed tomorrow by the media...

Are you really using Chalmers' first good game of the Finals to make your numerous assertions of Durant being much better than LeBron seem less dumb.

When did I say Durant was much better? There's a difference between saying better and much better. And yes, I think the Durant is better than Lebron. If the roleplayers on the thunder could put the ball in the hole the series would be 2-2. Over 60 points from Durant and Westbrook. The thunder's two top guys showed up in a big way. If the roleplayers contribute something on offense they win this game.

Owzers

maybe next year they'll have Durant will do something down the stretch outside of try to get positioning at the three point line against 2 defenders while YNB holds the ball.

DJ88

God damn it I'm so worried about LeBron, I really hope it's just a cramp and he'll be 100% Thursday. If he isn't I honestly don't see how we win a game without him. That three he hit was enormous!

These games man, these games are killing me one quarter at a time.

effzee

I think the series really depends on what is wrong with Lebron. If he's less than 100%, I don't think the Heat will finish the series off at home. Going back to OKC it's anybody's series.
It's far from over in my opinion.

Agreed.

And while Westbrook fucked up twice in a row at the end, Durant and Harden are to blamed for the whole game. If it wasn't for Westbrook the game would have been a blow out for Miami.

This was Duran't game to show up and he didn't really. Harden was atrocious.

Still OKC can win the next game and then it's anyone's game in OKC.

jman2050

Two things it seems people either forgot or didn't realize coming into this series:

1. OKC's defense is not terribly good.

2. James Harden is not an elite player.

Westbrook basically saved the game for the Thunder there. Despite the stupidity at the end.

Top Bottom