• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
A lot of talk is going to be about the Thunder's lack of Finals experience, but Perkins and Fisher are definitely their worst players in the series, so I don't know.

Durant's lack of passing and defense is getting majorly exposed though which is pretty nice.

Durant's defense is definitely an issue at this point... this kind of thing shouldn't be happening.

It also says a lot about OKC's coaching. They completely ignore the weaknesses of their players.

edit: BATTIER??? END YOURSELVES

A lot of talk is going to be about the Thunder's lack of Finals experience, but Perkins and Fisher are definitely their worst players in the series, so I don't know.

Durant's lack of passing and defense is getting majorly exposed though which is pretty nice.

Yea. I wouldn't revel in that if I didn't have to hear how he was better than LeBron.

Igladius

Neo Member

Perkins and Fisher are not their worst players in my opinion, they have worse. But Fisher isn't allowed to play point the way he's been for the last decade or so.

But when your "best" players are the ones making all the mistakes? Yeah, you can talk about lack of big pressure situations like this game. KD can't do it alone.

oh, and Westbrook should have taken that last break to the hole.

thekad

Banned
Picture+10.png

He scores the points better than LeBron and Dwight so obviously he's better. What else in basketball matters?

No, Durant doesn't shoot enough. Kobe is the best.

KingGondo

Banned
I'm sorry, Gondo. If I'm this annoyed at this soft ass team, I can't even imagine how livid you must be.
Pretty, pretty, pretty mad.

I'm more pissed at Brooks. He's putting lineups out there that have no chance of succeeding against what Miami wants to do.

Top Bottom