• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

dream

Pretty, pretty, pretty mad.

I'm more pissed at Brooks. He's putting lineups out there that have no chance of succeeding against what Miami wants to do.

I think they all just assume they can make the finals anytime they want. Nobody is playing like they realize this is a most likely a once in a lifetime opportunity for them.

Maybe OKC should try to build a team from the ground up instead of stealing a team from Seattle. It's worth a shot.

1148368_o.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Westbrook fucking sucks, but if Scott Brooks won't tell him to feed Durant and Durant won't speak up for himself, then fuck'em all.

I used to think KD needed more muscle, but he's lacking in the heart department way worse.

effzee

I knew this would be bad. They cut it down to 10. Miami is going to come out after half as if they already won, Thunder will cut it down to 2-3 points real fast, and then fourth qrt is going to be super tight.

I am still worried.

Wade sat for a long ass time in the there right? How many fouls does he have? 3?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Code:
[22:19] <Shinobi_NBAFinals> big posssesion here
[22:19] <&DYnasty> lolbrook incoming
[22:19] <&DYnasty> LOL
[22:19] <Lovingsteam1> Lol
[22:19] <Shinobi_NBAFinals> LOL
[22:19] <Lovingsteam1> Gabaha
[22:19] <Shinobi_NBAFinals> word?
[22:19] <Shinobi_NBAFinals> for real?
[22:19] <Lovingsteam1> Hahaha
[22:19] <Shinobi_NBAFinals> seriously?
[22:19] <Shinobi_NBAFinals> really?
[22:19] <Judderman> Great play.
[22:19] <Lovingsteam1> Y N B DY Y N
[22:19] <Judderman> Wait until 3.8 then try to drive. Brilliant.
jd5aW.jpg

Top Bottom