• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

You_are_already_dead-(n1296951764362).jpg

linsivvi

Guess it'll have to happen eventually. The King's gonna win his ring.

Thank you Dirk Nowitzki and Mark Cuban for delaying it last year.

He's still 7 off his promise though. Meanwhile, Gondo is only 5 off his Thunder championship prediction.

Derrick01

Banned
Between Harden and Westbrook I can't root for this fucking team anymore, even though they're playing Miami.

Finish them off Heat. These bitches don't deserve anything.

Vire

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JAMES HARDEN.

FLOPPING BITCH.

Spo called the timeout to bitch at the refs falling for this little shit.

effzee

I know Miami is up but Thunder can come back like well lightning.

Last few possessions haven't been good for Miami. They need to get into their half court offense earlier.

Thunder cut it to 10 or under by half and Heat are in trouble.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cole World No Shine
Maybe the best thing you ever said about Russell Wetbrook

I'll always say that Westbrook is great player.

I just typically follow with the fact that he is probably the dumbest starting point guard to ever step on the floor in over a decade.

A lot of talk is going to be about the Thunder's lack of Finals experience, but Perkins and Fisher are definitely their worst players in the series, so I don't know.

Durant's lack of passing and defense is getting majorly exposed though which is pretty nice.

Cipherr

So anyway since the game is over. Anyone object to Harden and Fisher going bye bye along with Brooks over the off season?

Harden is a great player. It would be a mistake to jettison him just because of his struggles in his first finals IMO. He has what it takes to be a starter. Just needs more time.

Top Bottom