• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

leave em in spo

we need more highlights for the dvd!!!!!!!!

The championship DVD needs to be 2-disc. The second disc be nothing else but a Lebron and Miami Heat dance compilation.

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

If there is any consolation (which really there isn't), Lebron hasn't made a single perimeter shot this game.

He's still LeBrick, but OKC were so shameful today it really didn't matter.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Don't watch that show and give those two idiots good ratings.

heh. i actually realized that would happen if i continued streaming it on my iPad through watchespn. now i just catch it when i can on my cable since they don't record it that way.

Cipherr

Cheer for your team. I wouldn't be shitting on Miami or their fans if OKC were about to clinch.

I think you are just going to have to deal with it man. Miami has been one of the most shit on teams since the Decision. Whether or not its been deserved is your own opinion. But there is no fucking way this team or its fans are going to take this ring quietly considering the incredible amount of hate they have gotten for 2 years.

No way in hell. Not saying its fair, just saying, its going to happen.

20 points. that's only 10 baskets. thats only 6-7 3s. thats only 5 foul drives. PLenty of time for OKC.

I WILL NOT CELEBRATE UNTIL THE LAST 24 SECONDS AND WE HAVE 6+

Top Bottom