• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

ewok-1.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
I think you are just going to have to deal with it man. Miami has been one of the most shit on teams since the Decision. Whether or not its been deserved is your own opinion. But there is no fucking way this team or its fans are going to take this ring quietly considering the incredible amount of hate they have gotten for 2 years.

No way in hell. Not saying its fair, just saying, its going to happen.

They can do it without insults.

Trust me as a saints fan it was annoying seeing some of the bandwagon fans on this site make asshole comments about colts fans after we won.....don't be that fan. Don't make excuses for it.

Sanjuro

Oh, hey...

WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO, WESTBOOK IS BETTER THAN RONDO,

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Tell me Durant doesn't remind you of LBJ, in years past.

Loafing, loser's demeanor, deferring, with completely empty stats which will lie and tell you he's had a good game.
So all that talk about Spo being a bad coach and Lebron needing help can die now right?

Spo is a bad coach.

charsace

Why couldn't OKC play this soft against the Spurs? Thanks for blowing your load against the Spurs last run and laying down for Lebron.

Soft how? All the teams in the west look to score and get up and down. Teams in the east are more physical and look to shit up the game more. The heat look great because OKC is willing to running with them and score, which is not going to work with the heat.

Top Bottom