• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

charsace

Tell me Durant doesn't remind you of LBJ, in years past.

Loafing, loser's demeanor, deferring, with completely empty stats which will lie and tell you he's had a good game.

Spo is a bad coach.

No, he isn't. He's a great defensive coach. How can you watch this series and say he's a bad coach?

And theres that triple double...

ibNNToQBi2Ml9.gif

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
to think, that technical on Fisher was pivotal to all this. imagine what could've been had that not been called?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No, he isn't. He's a great defensive. How can you watch this series and say he's a bad coach?

Because Brooks is worse?

A win is a win, but lets not pretend that Spo is a defensive genius. He can't even get his guys to take him seriously most of the time. Call it for what it is.

Now that I think about it, Skip is just going to go to "What have I said all along---LeBron is THE GREATEST FRONTRUNNER IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE"

even though he said today he'll try too hard and wilt under the intense pressure

Soft how? All the teams in the west look to score and get up and down. Teams in the east are more physical and look to shit up the game more. The heat look great because OKC is willing to running with them and score, which is not going to work with the heat.

Lol no, Thunder just played scared and shook, Spurs would have just gone crazy and killed them.

Soft how? All the teams in the west look to score and get up and down. Teams in the east are more physical and look to shit up the game more. The heat look great because OKC is willing to running with them and score, which is not going to work with the heat.

down 20+ and giving up backdoors like they're Bron's mom with Delonte, getting the ball straight ripped from their arms, giving up offensive rebounds when it's 3-1 in their favor

Top Bottom