• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

In other news Nintendo is partnering with Namco on the next Smash Bros.

untitled-15pog05.gif

The Heat are the champions this year, I don't see why you could hate them after this performace. They are the champs, anyone who asterisks it is biased.

LeBron earned it. I'm no Heat fan but this was perfect play

Gotta love Brooks being out coached by one of the most average coaches in the league. From playing Perkins so much to leaving Harden on LeBron to the nonexistent offense, just a shitty job. Time to call Stan Van Gundy

charsace

Lol no, Thunder just played scared and shook, Spurs would have just gone crazy and killed them.

Like they killed the thunder? Your logic isn't sound. Spurs couldn't beat the Thunder, they wouldn't beat the heat.

And the Thunder aren't shook. They lost because they tried to run with the heat while playing shitty defense. They've been losing Lebron on back door cuts and leaving guys wide open.

Now that I think about it, Skip is just going to go to "What have I said all along---LeBron is THE GREATEST FRONTRUNNER IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE"

even though he said today he'll try too hard and wilt under the intense pressure

Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith are both actors, characters, etc put on specifically to be "controversial". Don't take them seriously and waste your valuable time listening to them or considering them to be actually editorializing.

Edit: it's the sports equivalent of Keeping Up with the Karsdashians.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Heat are the champions this year, I don't see why you could hate them after this performace. They are the champs, anyone who asterisks it is biased.
The asterik is due to a shortened season. That's not biased.

Personally, I also say they've had the easiest road to the Finals that I've ever seen. That's not their fault, though.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
James didn't have to attack the basket that last time and purposefully miss to get those offense boards for the triple double. again showing all he cares about are his numbers.

is Spo really going to leave them in during garbage time? LET THEM FUCKING REST

Top Bottom