• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Ramblin

Banned
Jim may be an asshole, but he exposed Stern to be the little cretin he is.

It may have been a loaded question, but Stern handled it in the worst way possible.

Are we still going on about this? Did you listen to the interview? Stern dealt with it fine, Rome kept yammering the same nonsense. So stern had to explain it to him in the sleazy terms Rome would understand.

Sonic fans are still butthurt i see.

AvYwwcuCQAAFdNn.jpg:large

I want to see another game 6 performance from LeBron. Don't really care about who wins. He's one of the few current players that has any sort of chance to leave a lasting impression on the game, hate to see that wasted.
But he already left a lasting impression as a quitter to Cavs fans.

Are we still going on about this? Did you listen to the interview? Stern dealt with it fine, Rome kept yammering the same nonsense. So stern had to explain it to him in the sleazy terms Rome would understand.

They were both dickbags and it's good to see Rome get owned like that but Stern was a little too personal with the "you've made a career off cheap thrills" thing

pilonv1

The reactions of the players were telling. “I don’t have no desire to see it,” said Malone, who resented the woofing of Michael and Magic and the center-stage role that they played. Pippen, one of the greatest defenders of all-time, laughed when Mullin back-doored him. “Man, Chris found a way to do that every game,” said Scottie.

More proof how awesome Mullin was.

I am off the coward wagon. I already went through all stages of depression and hit the reset button, I am feeling good again. Lets do this HEAT!!!!

giri

I am off the coward wagon. I already went through all stages of depression and hit the reset button, I am feeling good again. Lets do this HEAT!!!!

I think a lot of the story might be told early.

Wade will probably try to get going early.

Whether he finishes 0-8 or 5-6 for the quarter will be important.

Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttt...
we are young,
gonna set the world on FI-YAHHHHHHHHH
we can glow BRI-TAHHHHHHHHHHH
than the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

We're building it UPPPPPPPPPPPPP...
To break it back DOWNNNNNNNNNNN...
We're building it UPPPPPPPPPP...
To burn it down,
We can't wait,
TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Canuck76

Banned
Can we please get a Dirk production of him being all

"OH SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH MY KNEE GUYAZ"

as he tries to hide laughter and carrying the championship trophy.

Top Bottom