• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Brinbe

Harden carrying the damn team on his back
KuGsj.gif

Really shouldn't be within ten with the way the Thunder have played.

linsivvi

The Thunder surely like digging holes.

We're so lucky Harden showed up tonight.

Err, that's the point of having multiple stars in a team. When one player is having a bad game, another one can pick up the slack.

They are only lucky if all 3 stars are having a good game.

Tell me, how has Fisher played the last few years? Lakers won 2 rings with him as the starting PG in the past 5 years, and 3 Finals appearances.

That means that Fisher played well every single game, right?

Did Fisher use as many possessions as Westbrook? How can you even compare the 2?

Westbrook is their #2. Fisher was the Lakers #6.

dafuq

can you read?

Then what is your argument? because reilo questioned how OKC made it with westbrook playing terrible. And I said, he hasn't been terrible. I never argued he's been great. But this notion that OKC made the Finals in spite of Westbrook is absurd.

You stuck your nose in there with "blah blah, can't just look at this." Fine. Do you agree with Reilo that OKC had to overcome Westbrook being bad to make the Finals?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Then what is your argument? because reilo questioned how OKC made it with westbrook playing terrible. And I said, he hasn't been terrible. I never argued he's been great. But this notion that OKC made the Finals in spite of Westbrook is absurd.

You stuck your nose in there with "blah blah, can't just look at this." Fine. Do you agree with Reilo that OKC had to overcome Westbrook being bad to make the Finals?

I stated my argument clearly with the first post. You just chose to stick your head up your ass and ignore it lol

If you can clearly watch a game where a guy is giving the ball away in one form or another, but then look at the stat sheet and see that he has no turnovers - then *hmmmmm* it might be a broken stat.

That's my argument. Address it or be a pony.

Top Bottom