• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
He can do that shit all he wants if he keeps driving and kicking too. :)

It's looking like that Sunday game really invigorated the team. The ball movement and energy has been inspiring.

Really hoping they can bring this kind of performance to Staples on Thursday.

Thunder-Lakers Part Deux: FISH'S REVENGE

I can't wait for the Mavs to get everyone back.... I can only imagine how much improved their D will be with Delonte and Haywood back in the starting lineup.

Edit: seriously though, Brandan Wright has been a huge ass surprise man. Dude has a real nice offensive game in the post.

Puddles

Banned
Kobe cannot fucking shoot.

I don't know if it's the wrist, or if his old legs aren't giving him the elevation he needs, but the dude is in one of the worst shooting slumps I've seen.

h3ro

it took over half the season for mike brown to realize mcroberts is a better player than troy murphy.

dumbfuck

xwptp.jpg

TylerD

It's looking like that Sunday game really invigorated the team. The ball movement and energy has been inspiring.

Really hoping they can bring this kind of performance to Staples on Thursday.

Thunder-Lakers Part Deux: FISH'S REVENGE

Yeah, they beat the Heat playing great basketball. Hopefully they realize that they can destroy most other teams playing the same way.

Yeah, they beat the Heat playing great basketball. Hopefully they realize that they can destroy most other teams playing the same way.

They beat the Heat because Chewbacca and Perkins combined for 35 points. There's a good chance that'll literally never happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom